Nice site

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, nice looking site :D

I found this board just today when I was looking for another Packer one. I've liked the Pack for a while and am going to a game at Lambeau this year and I'm really stoked. I've heard great things about Packer games so I expect to have a good time.

This seems like a cool place to talk football with some of the best fans around.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome cdn glad to have you on the site. We have a lot of different people here that have been to games in the past, season ticket holders, people that live in the GB area etc so if you have questions fire away!

Ryan

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cdn, hope you have a great time at the game and reading and posting on this site. I believe you will find it a good one.
:welcome:

OP
OP
C

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks guys/girls. I'm really looking forward to going, what a cooler place then Lambeau? The plan is to go to a game in december vs the Lions unless there needs to be a change of plans, so it should be a cold one-but hey, thats part of the Packer experience. (Plus I live in Winnipeg where although the summers can be nice, the winters can be very, very cold...so I'm sure I'm more then prepared :D )

I don't have many questions other than whats the tailgaiting like, atmosphere, etc, etc....but I'm assuming its all pretty sweet and will be a good time. I heard traffic around there can be pretty crazy on game days, so its probably best to be really early, which we plan on doing anyway.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cdnpackfan--A big welcome to you from this long time Packer fan located in De Pere, Wi, just five mile s from Lambeau Field. As long as you have your hotel reservation and yout ticket you should be fine. I understand that hotel rooms around Green Bay for Nov. games are scarce but there are hotel rooms for December games. There is a lot of traffic around lambeau Field to & from the game. However, since you are from a large city, it should be no problem for you. Packer tailgating in the Lambeau Field parking lot is art form here in Green Bay. The tailgate party starts when they open the parking lot and ends into the night after the game. The popular Sports Bars and grills near Lambeau Field on Holmgren Way. The Sports Bars are: The Stadium View, The Bar and Anduzzi's.
All have good food, entertainment and lots of Packer fans having a good time, They all located right near each other along wi th Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Don't Forget leave time to tour the Atrium at Lambeau Field. Tour the Packer Hall of Fame, eat at Curly's Restaurant or Hall of Fame Sports Bar and Grill located in the Atrium. If you have need of any Info, I will be glad to help just post under this topic.

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome cdn. Nice to have you on board. I know you will enjoy your experience at Lambeau. If you can, try to stop in at Fuzzy's. That's an experience in itself if Fuzzy is around.

OP
OP
C

cdnpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I will check out a lot of stuff while I'm at the stadium, I hear there are lots of cool places and you guys have listed a bunch as well.

I really wanna check out the packer pro shop...I'm thinking of getting a new packer hat, a shirt...and maybe a cheesehead just because its an awesome souvineer.

All these bars/restaurants sound awesome too...only problem is 21 is the drinking age there right? I'm only 18, so getting in may be tough :wink: but oh well...the game itself is amazing and obviously the main purpose, let alone the hall of fame and other places. Sounds like an awesome experience :!:

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can get into the bars at age 18, but you cannot drink. I don't know if you have to be with a 21 year old to get in, though. Maybe someone from WI would know that. I know that I have seen a lot of young people with their parents in the bars like Fuzzy's and the Stadium View. Of course, at the age of 18 you probably don't want to be with your parents, right?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts