NFC North Watch 2023/24

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Using the playoff machine I got the Cardinals in as the #7 seed. A lot of teams need to lose to the right team for that to happen. They beat the Vikings this season.

Reaction score
We got some help today. Detroit lost, Seattle lost, Rams lost. We know the #3 seed plays the #6 seed. It’s likely that #3 seed is the NFC North because of the crappy South being #4 seed.
On that playoff machine there are many scenarios where it’s Packers @ Detroit or Detroit @ Packers. A few more scenarios I saw Seattle @ GB and I even factored in 1 Packers loss.

The Giants game will be key because it’s an NFC and it puts us at 7-6 and we even win tie breakers over several 6-7 teams behind us. Both head to head and a 5-3 NFC Conference means we don’t need to Win out. If we lose 1 there are scenarios that we could still be a 3 seed. If we lose 2 games of 5 a 6th seed finish is entirely possible.

If we want a #3 seed our best chance starts with a Win at the Giants

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
We got some help today. Detroit lost, Seattle lost, Rams lost. We know the #3 seed plays the #6 seed. It’s likely that #3 seed is the NFC North because of the crappy South being #4 seed.
On that playoff machine there are many scenarios where it’s Packers @ Detroit or Detroit @ Packers. A few more scenarios I saw Seattle @ GB and I even factored in 1 Packers loss.

The Giants game will be key because it’s an NFC and it puts us at 7-6 and we even win tie breakers over several 6-7 teams behind us. Both head to head and a 5-3 NFC Conference means we don’t need to Win out. If we lose 1 there are scenarios that we could still be a 3 seed. If we lose 2 games of 5 a 6th seed finish is entirely possible.

Yeah, we lookin gooood right now. Started a playoff thread for these discussions.

OP
OP
XPack

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Jinxed it. :roflmao:

Reaction score
The slim shot we had at catching the Lions is gone after last night
Yeah. The more I consider it I’m ok with this. It’s ok if we miss playoffs as long as we continue to win a few and keep games close. We’re just not built for a deep playoff run. Now if by some miracle we both
1.Win next week and
2. Get 3-4 starter level players back and it gives us a jolt, fine.

I still don’t think we will get past Dallas or SF this year. I think Seattle would beat us 2 of 3. We’d be a weaker #6-7 seed imo. I’m of the opinion if we Win great. But if we lose I’m eyeing picking in the top 15 and possibly having a shot at a really good player added. If we hit at 2-3 starters again in the 2024 draft + a good outside FA addition? This team will start smoking. We’re only going to get better we’ve got a ton of young talent

We’ve also possibly got 2 starting CB’s injected into the mix very soon. We’ve got a great roster and good QB who’s learning a ton right now

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah. The more I consider it I’m ok with this. It’s ok if we miss playoffs as long as we continue to win a few and keep games close. We’re just not built for a deep playoff run. Now if by some miracle we both
1.Win next week and
2. Get 3-4 starter level players back and it gives us a jolt, fine.

I still don’t think we will get past Dallas or SF this year. I think Seattle would beat us 2 of 3. We’d be a weaker #6-7 seed imo. I’m of the opinion if we Win great. But if we lose I’m eyeing picking in the top 15 and possibly having a shot at a really good player added. If we hit at 2-3 starters again in the 2024 draft + a good outside FA addition? This team will start smoking. We’re only going to get better we’ve got a ton of young talent

We’ve also possibly got 2 starting CB’s injected into the mix very soon. We’ve got a great roster and good QB who’s learning a ton right now
I always want to make the playoffs. I believe we could win a game against the Lions in the playoffs. But I agree it's just a stepping stone, on the road against the 49ers, Eagles, or Cowboys, we'd get smoked.

Members online

Latest posts