New To The Board

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, after the demise of the Green Bay News Chronicle, I was forced to get off my lazy *** to find a new forum...and was directed here by a former forum member....."Thanks TOPacker".

Anyway, looking forward to some good football talk and am already reveling in the noted absence of those vile little creatures known as ViQueens fans....something that could NOT be said for the other forum.

Anyway...Rodgers was a steal, Donnell Wshington will replace Hunt as a starter...and be a force in doing so; Bates will make this defense much better; and Sharper was overrated over the last several years and will hardly be missed.

Fodder to chew on.

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey DePack....what's shakin', man?? Glad to see some familiar names on this forum....and football is the prime subject with this bunch. Awesome!

net

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good to see more of the NC folks in. Raider Pride is still AWOL, as is Carol K. and a couple others.

tano1998

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hi everybody, it seems like this is a NC location....the forum is great, and the espn bar and the news are a great idea.... :lol:

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone! It's great to see the good posters making it into this forum. Still a few more out there, hopefully they'll find their way.

Kleos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
New here too, I never posted much back there, but enjoyed reading of yours
IA4PACK
Got to love the bright colors her 8)

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Were working out a new white/lighter color theme so you will have the option to choose which one you want in the future. It's just not quite ready for use just yet. Still have to work out some of the graphics and move it over to the live server.

You can preview it here

Glad to have you on the site Kleos. I think you are the closest member to me, out in Omaha that I have found. I have reffed some Urbandale premier soccer teams out here as well, they are usually pretty good!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome digs. Another NC person. With you and all you ex-NC friends coming over here this is becoming a great site. Wow.
:welcome:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dan115 said:
Good to be here. Where is are good buddy chase? lol

Dan remember, speak of the devil and he will appear. Whatever name he comes across with, if he is so obnoxious, you can ignore him.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome Digsthepack & other former NC Packer Forum Posters. What took you so long to find this great Packer Forum. I have been here since April 14th. Paxvogel. The closing of NC packer forum cannot be traced back to Mike Sherman. Gannett shut down the Green Bay News Chronicle newspaper. It never has shown a profit. And Gannett owns the other newspaper in Green Bay-The Press-Gazette. News Chronicle was expendable.

Members online

Latest posts