1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

New Quarterback???

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by Wood Chipper, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,405
    So since the Redskins are working out Jamarcus Russell and JP Losman, why not work out other draft busts?
    They could call up Ryan Leaf, Tim Couch, and Alkili Smith

2. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Go Ryan Leaf!

That Ego served him very well!

WHAT A MORON!

3. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,975
    FYI- Moved this thread from PACKER forum to NFL since Washington, or Mcnabb is not Packer related

4. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    You beat me to it, Wood Chipper. I was just coming on here to post this. Skins trying to stir up a QB controversy? McNabb is one of my fave QBs. It hurt to see the Skins bench him in the Lions game. I hope they don't give up on him too soon. I don't think McNabb would be a backup QB, he's more of a starter. Think of teams who need starters. Cleveland still needs a QB (unless they picked one up in the draft/trade?), SF could use one.... hmmmm. I hope he doesn't land up back in Philly, there is enough going on with QB controversies, no need to add a third to the mix. If I were the Skins I'd keep McNabb, I saw something with that offense that could be good.

On a side note, we got to keep an eye on those Lions. They have the potential to be a huge wild card. You just never know what they are gonna do and we have to play them once more. Twice if we meet them in the playoffs.

Was pulling McNabb the right call?

Warner: McNabb benching ‘doesn’t make sense’

5. Kitten

Kitten Feline Cheesehead Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +1,427
    More on McNabb:

Donovan McNabb: Man We Love to Hate

6. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,074
    I seriously would love to know whats going on behind the scenes in washington