1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dukefool, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Dukefool

Dukefool Cheesehead

Jan 10, 2011
    Hello Everybody as you can tell I'm new here and I guess I'll tell my story.

Born and raised in Maryland. Yes, I am first and foremost a Ravens fan. No, I'll not one of those stereotypical Ravens fan that loves to talk smack and whine (not trying to flame any Ravens fan). The Packers are my favorite NFC team and probably if I wasn't born and raised in Maryland, I would be a diehard Packer fan. With all of that rich history of the Packers, that stadium that is filled with diehard fans that sometimes wait all of their lives to get a season ticket and that Greg Jennings, its too hard for me to not root for the Packers.

So how y'all doing?
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Feb 13, 2010

My favorite non packer is Ray Lewis (he was almost a packer in 96) welcome to our forum, post often.
  3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Mar 30, 2007
    Welcome to the forum, Enjoy your stay