New member, fan of Washington first, followed by Green Bay.

Reaction score
As I described, my #1 team is Washington.
But for a long time, I rooted for Green Bay. Especially when they weren't playing against Washington. And especially when Washington wasn't doing well ; which has been a lot of the time.
When you have a favorite team that does crappy much of the time like WASH, it's convenient to have a #2 team to pull for, like Green Bay.
But now, I not only like Green Bay the team, but I have begun to really like the fans of Green Bay.
Because of that, I may hang around here, more than the Washington forums.

It was actually at the Washington forums, that I heard about, and was invited to this one. We have a very good member there, who's a Packer fan, who invited me here.
I can't remember his entire handle. I just remember that he had "Aaron Rodgers" in his user name.
Although I'm sure you have more than one member with Rodgers' name in his handle, so...
Anyway, looking forward to talking football here, not just Green Bay, but all of the NFL.

G0P4ckG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ever been to Lambeau? If not, I recommend first going during the off-season to take part in a stadium tour and hall of fame tour. It's a very personal (spiritual) experience and you will be able to soak it in fully before attending a game there. I mean that as a completely unbiased sports fan

It's even better growing up watching the team and being a fan

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
As I described, my #1 team is Washington.
But for a long time, I rooted for Green Bay. Especially when they weren't playing against Washington. And especially when Washington wasn't doing well ; which has been a lot of the time.
When you have a favorite team that does crappy much of the time like WASH, it's convenient to have a #2 team to pull for, like Green Bay.
But now, I not only like Green Bay the team, but I have begun to really like the fans of Green Bay.
Because of that, I may hang around here, more than the Washington forums.

It was actually at the Washington forums, that I heard about, and was invited to this one. We have a very good member there, who's a Packer fan, who invited me here.
I can't remember his entire handle. I just remember that he had "Aaron Rodgers" in his user name.
Although I'm sure you have more than one member with Rodgers' name in his handle, so...
Anyway, looking forward to talking football here, not just Green Bay, but all of the NFL.
Welcome. I know what you're talking about. In the 70's and 80's I had the 9'ers because I needed some team too root for in the playoffs. Certainly wasn't going to be the Pack...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Who left the damn cat flap open ?

And Weeds, confession is good for the soul but really ?? you were a closet 49 fan ? Go to confession this week before Christmas.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Growing up we were always Packer fans of course. My brother was a big Redskins fan as well. We spent some time in DC in around 88?89? and were just walking around the stadium one spring day. Just to see it and this guy happens to be walking thru and see's us. Asks if we need anything and my dad tells him his son is a big fan and just wanted to see the stadium. Well he whips out a set of keys, in through some door and for the next hour he just lets us roam around the stadium. checked in on us to see if we needed anything and we even ran around on the field for a while. No way that happens today, but it was pretty cool.

Members online

Latest posts