New DC hunt begins!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here we go again...

but TT has done ok so far I think with the coaches. McCarthy seems ok, and Jag has special expertise in areas where McCarthy is probably weak at(which makes them complimentary, which is good. better to have that than 2 guys who are very knowledgable about the pass, but nothing about the run).

I think McCarthy said it all when he said he is going to get a DC with PASSION and EXPERIENCE. We will probably have another DC who is animated, who enjoys coaching his players, who gets excited, and who gets MAD sometimes. Someone who CARES. I think McCarthy has someone in mind, he said he was 'proactive' during this stretch, so he knows about people, probably talked to people. I say we know within a week.

Any ideas who you would want, who you would not want? He said he is interviewing from within the packers organziation as well (Which is a bad idea, cuz the coaches that stayed are not very great)

Reaction score
just shows what a DC can do with no big talent pick ups and a far inferior offense(keeps D on the field) can do, bates still did it, so someone else could ????

I think we replace better with a young coach option and some FA signings

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The_Gray_Ghost_of_Gonzaga said:
just shows what a DC can do with no big talent pick ups and a far inferior offense(keeps D on the field) can do, bates still did it, so someone else could ????

I think we replace better with a young coach option and some FA signings

19th in the league in points. Considering Bretts 29 give backs that's not a bad ranking at all.

Members online

Latest posts