Never would have expected this

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
I knew the Packers were good, but honestly, I had this one circled as a toe to toe fight. I became a fan of Aaron Rodgers when he got a chance, and have grown to like the team as I've watched them.

I figured going into Atlanta was going to be a tough match, but WOW! Dominating performance. If they keep playing this way, I just don't see anything standing in their way.

Now that my Colts are done, easy choice for who to pull for. I'd love to see both teams get healthy and face off next season (as long as there is one) at Lucas Oil in February.

Great game, and you guys have a team to be proud of! Congrats!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
complete domination- from the beginning of the second quarter on out.

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score
I sat down and just thoroughly enjoyed watching this game. We went down from Baltimore to watch the Ravens play the Falcons this season. Watching that game, I had a lot of respect for the way the Falcons played the game. Tonight, they were just outmatched.

That was a masterful display from the whole team, and any doubters of Rodgers are now put to rest.

MattyLice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it sounds dumb but i think chicago is a better matchup for you guys..... you own them esp after week 17.

you don't want to go to seattle this time of yr...weird things happen in south alaska in january.....

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
it sounds dumb but i think chicago is a better matchup for you guys..... you own them esp after week 17.

you don't want to go to seattle this time of yr...weird things happen in south alaska in january.....

thank you for being so respectful and not being a ********* viking, bears, or cowboys fan

OP
OP
SyX

SyX

Reaction score

I don't worry about weather affecting the Packers as much as most other teams in the NFL. Whoever the opponent, I think they'll have their hands full.

I think it would be more fitting to have the Packers face the Bears for the chance to play in the Super Bowl, but I don't think there are any fans here who would be sad if they had to go through the Seahawks.

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Homefield advantage will be almost erased if we go to CHI. We travel well... It'll be loud on both sides of the ball like a big-time college bowl game

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
seattle is loud too. i have been to 2 games there during the year they made the super bowl run and that 12th man is no joke

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts