n00bie here

mkapp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Howdy folks! I have been a huge packer fan since 1992 despite living in Arizona. I just moved out of the desert to Boise,ID where there are a lot more Cheeseheads. I get comments all the time whenever I wear my packers gear around. Anyways I have been looking for a board like this, just never knew it was a couple googles away. It is like finding the holy grail to me. I will also refer a friend whos mother worked for the Packers and grew up in Milwaukee. He will be nutz about this site. I look forward to chatting and sharing info with you all. I still keep up with Arizona sports teams since Boise doesnt have any so I should have the inside scoop on the Cards (yeah wow).

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the site mkapp! Glad to have you aboard. You mentioned you were going to pass the site along to friend, that is great, we appreciate it! We look forward to reading your thoughts on the team!

Ryan

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mkap-A great Big Hello from an old packer fan located just 4 miles from lambeau Field , in De Pere,Wi. Idaho who produced a O.G. named Jerry Kramer, of Lombadi 's Packers. Who hasn't made the N.F.L. Hall of Fame because many voters thought there were too many Glory yearspackers in it already. A lousy excuse not to vote Kamer into Hall of Fame. He should make it on his accomplishments. He laid the block on the Cowboy which made it possible for Q.B. Bart Starr to Q.B. sneak into the end zone, Which won the game for the Packer 21-Cowboys 17 in the Ice Bowl in 1967. It was played at Lambeau in -17 degree Temps and wind chill factor of -48. I was there, I still shake thinking about it. The win made it possible for Packers to go to Super Bowl I, and win the first Super Bowl by beating K.C. Chiefs 35-10. Once again welcome aboard Mkap!!! Look forward to your postings.

Members online

Latest posts