Myles White

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
We have three speed guys in the mix this year at WR, nice to see that dimension of the offense get addressed

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
I agree. Johnson probably has the best chance of the three of making the final 53, but competition is good. I like the fact they brought in three speedsters to address that need. And I like their bold move to address the OL by moving three starters; I like them adding two OL in the middle of the draft for depth; and I like their using pick #26 for a pass rusher on the DL. Obviously there's no guarantee any of these moves will work, but I appreciate them being addressed. The only spot I'm disappointed they haven't addressed is safety. One website listed the vet FA safeties still available - it probably won't happen but I would like to see them bring in whoever they consider to be the best one of the bunch - for insurance if nothing else. If that doesn't happen I hope Richardson is at full health the first day of TC, Jennings added muscle, and McMillian has gotten faster and puts his experience to work in recognizing routes.

Members online

Latest posts