my rant

steveGB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont care what you guys say but that "roughing the passer" call that was suposedly there sealed the game up. i think ya can chalk that call down to home field advantage no wonder seattle are 21-9 at home under hasselbeck.

and our run offence was disgusting, or our whole offence was disgusting. 4 turnovers 1 for a td and 3 for good field position and what for it a blocked field goal and that 1st td we needed more we shoulda won the game in that quater.

AND god o god what about our special teams its HORRIBLE. i hear a lot of talk about how we should fire MM, TT, sanders but wat about stock almost all their field position started at atleast the 40. everytime i watch the games im more scared of a td on the opening kick off or a punt return than when our pass D is on.

sigh all i hope for now is that we can win enough games to persuade brett to come back for another year

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and our run offence was disgusting, or our whole offence was disgusting. 4 turnovers 1 for a td and 3 for good field position and what for it a blocked field goal and that 1st td we needed more we shoulda won the game in that quater.

I loved how the second posession, the blocked field goal, we went from being too aggressive when Brett threw the pick in the end zone to being too conservative and end up running all three plays.

This red zone offense will continue to suck as long as we lack a short yardage back and as long as Bubba Franks is the deadweight tight end

Members online

Latest posts