My Optimism

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we are looking for good news, it is that other wild card teams seem to be losing now, too. The way it sits, Packers are 4-3 and a 6th playoff seed. With the games we have coming up, there are winnable games with Hundley there. It's going to be fun seeing what happens with other teams in the wildcard scenario AND if the Vikings can even hold a lead. Hold on...IMO...this could get interesting, especially if Rodgers could somehow return late December or if we squeeze into playoffs.

2 weeks off to get healthy and hopefully actually let Hundley play against Detroit and who knows...I'm going to relax and enjoy the season despite the "bad news." I see some openings along our path to make this season interesting.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For me, it's too soon to be thinking playoffs.
Yeah, we have a chance at them. Everybody, even the Clowns do.
I'm just taking it one game at a time and am not giving up on Hundley yet.
He showed promise and that he can compete and wants to win.
I like him.

sjb12681

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PLAYOFFS?!? you wanna talk play.. PLAYOFFS?!? lol. As someone in colts country that clip gets me every time. I always hear it in a Don Knott's voice though.

OP
OP
D

Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PLAYOFFS?!? you wanna talk play.. PLAYOFFS?!? lol. As someone in colts country that clip gets me every time. I always hear it in a Don Knott's voice though.

From now on I'm going to hear it in this voice too! Haha

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see you making the playoffs this year and that's said as a second-string Packers fan, and with no malice or satisfaction. Obviously Rogers going down is a real loss, but I think the team has also reached a point where it has peaked in lots of other positions. Players like Jordy Nelson, are I expect, past their prime and I don't see opportunities to build in the OL, DBs or the DL.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see you making the playoffs this year and that's said as a second-string Packers fan, and with no malice or satisfaction. Obviously Rogers going down is a real loss, but I think the team has also reached a point where it has peaked in lots of other positions. Players like Jordy Nelson, are I expect, past their prime and I don't see opportunities to build in the OL, DBs or the DL.

What's that?