My mock draft

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I made a mock draft and wanted to see what everybody thought. It's only a one round mock draft. The link is My 2011 NFL Mock Draft

I don't own the website actually anybody can make a mock draft on that site which I like. Feel free to comment.

Off topic: we need a smiley face holding the Lombardi trophy I think that would be cool.

hansel13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not bad, I hope Gabe Carimi can fall to us somehow. Keep the local O-line talent in the state. I know the Packers have had some good linemen from Wisconsin, so it'd be nice to keep that rolling. I'd settle for Castonzo or Wisnieski though.

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't see Netwon going to the Bangles even if Palmer retires or gets traded...they've been burned too often on hyped QB's, and Lewis is smart enough not to draft someone like that. I bet they could become a good landing spot for Flynn if Palmer retires.

um.....Flynn and our #1 for Cincy's #1.......could sooooo turn that into Ingram or a CB or AJ Green :D

jerryricefumbled

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't watch enough college to be able to do a draft. I'm impressed either way though. Would the Patriots take Pouncey when they put the Franchinse tag on Mankins?

OP
OP
tstej

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they still could. He can play both center and guard so even with Mankins in the lineup he could play the other guard spot or center. Plus the franchise tag only lasts a year so Pouncey could be a guy that could fill his spot if he leaves after this upcoming year. The Patriots is a hard team to mock but with their relationship with Urban Meyer could help this pick out.

Members online

Latest posts