My faith in this team is officially shaken..

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not going to say anything that hasn't already been said, but I just need to get it off my chest to my fellow Packer fans. Especially difficult realizing this truth with how deeply I'm committed to this team as a die hard fan.

Before I get started though, I think the score perhaps could have been closer. Momentum is everything in this game, and I do believe that the "could have been" interception dropped early may have influenced the game, but that's all hindsight.

First of all, seriously, what is with our never ending injury bug? I refuse to believe it's random bad luck. Seems every year for the last five years we can't hope to stay healthy, what gives?

Secondly, we gave the Seahawks and their fans exactly what they wanted by making the best quarterback in the NFL look petrified of one side of the field. Simply shameful. No risk equals no reward, and by doing this you effectively telegraph to the Seattle defense exactly where you're going with the ball.

For the first time ever I actually feel like my favorite team is an overrated team. Lacy played like the sophomore slump is showing up early, rodgers clearly lacks in leadership by yelling at a rookie snapper in a hostile environment AND by not giving in to a clear coaching decision to avoid Sherman.

At the end of the day it's one game, and a game that was clearly not in our favor from the beginning. The way we lost is just not acceptable, and I can only hope that we play competitive teams a lot more aggressively next time.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think all those thoughts are justified. There is a lot of complacency and a lot of excuses. MM can just turn off his damn mic if he is going to talk about how brad jones's quad limited his play. That is a damn insult to every fan that watched that game. Mike Daniels is one of the few players that I honestly believe wants more. Everyone else buys into their own BS and it starts at the top.