More on Arrington :

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arrington has immense talent everyone on here knows that....Last year I was one of the ones hoping that we would add him to our team....However, after seeing him get injured once again, I am thankful we didnt sign him, even though he played well for the giants when he was in their lineup....He'd be a great player to have, only if he garuanteed he'd be healthy throughout the entire season...

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Arrington has immense talent everyone on here knows that....Last year I was one of the ones hoping that we would add him to our team....However, after seeing him get injured once again, I am thankful we didnt sign him, even though he played well for the giants when he was in their lineup....He'd be a great player to have, only if he garuanteed he'd be healthy throughout the entire season...

He played great? How so?

refpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
refpacker said:

He played great? How so?

I believe I said he played GOOD....Never did I say he played great.....He has great talent and is a great player to have when healthy, which isnt often.........

Pay more attention to posts not just glancing at them please!

Latest posts