MM and Staff: Put up or shut up

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now we really get to see how great of a coach MM is along with the rest of his staff. We are facing a three game losing streak and on the brink of not making the playoffs should we drop another division game. With two divison foes on the schedule in a span of 5 days and a team in a downward spiral i'm curious to see what the plan is to get the team to come together and right the ship..more importantly win again. It's been almost a month since i was last happy with the Packers play. Not saying MM is a bad HC but it's really time now to earn his paycheck along wth the rest of his staff.

No more excuses for Tolzien..he's started two games, no more excuses about the defense, no more corny one liners for why the team got outplayed. "We have to clean some thing's up." "We have to fix our pad level." "We just didn't tackle well." Please Mike, save it. I'm tiered of hearing the same lame excuse everytime we lose..It's crunch time now and Frankly the excuses have worn thin with Packernation. If a guy is missing tackles? ok heres the bench..enjoy. Don't know your assingment? ok heres the bench enjoy. Can't get the calls right?? heres the bench enjoy. Throwing int's? ok heres the bench enjoy. No time for feeling's now..this is the NFL and guy's get paid handsomely to do a job. If player B is outperforming player A? then sorry player A but you're a sbstitute i don't care how much you make or yout tenure as a Packer. We need some urgency!! We need sombody to make a play! most importantly we need a win!!

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could not agree more, how can MM not come up with a better game plan after seeing the same game plan for the past three weeks, keep running Lacy into stacked boxes, he sounded surprised that the Giants stacked the box last week on his coaching show, he is an average offensive mind at best. Tolzien was not the problem today it was MMs lack of imagination and to pull him so he will be the scapegoat is really bothersome. When was the last time the Pack won a game and you thought we won that game because we outschemed the opponent, ask the same question in reverse, how often have the Packers lost because they got outschemed? I know all the apologists for MM will kill me but even with Rogers his offense lacks imagination(See Sean Payton's offense in NO for imagination) and has consistently struggled vs good defenses, plus once in the red zone it has been a consistent struggle. Red Zone scoring is where the OC/play caller/designer makes their money and even with Rogers the Pack stinks and has stunk in the red zone for years. He does a great job developing QBs but not since his second year have I thought the offense has been imaginative. One last rant since your post mentioned the entire staff, does anyone feel good about the oline and their development. I mean they could not run vs. light boxes for years and they give up way too many sacks...Campen has been average at best as an Oline coach.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
#1 Fire Dom Capers. Not at the end of the season. Now.

#2 Fire MM as the play-caller. Someone tell MM that he is the absolute worst clock manager and most uncreative play caller in the league.

Last edited:

Wildcatk23

Repeat?
Reaction score
MM would be nothing without the Greatness of Rodgers. I absolutely hate him. The minute Rodgers went down we should have signed Matt. He was clearly our best option.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts