Michael Strahan

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never been a T.O supporter and I thought Strahan's comment was quite funny.

vechenzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Did any of you see the video of TO after the game?
He was crying, and BACKING UP his QB!
Have we EVER seen that????
I called "Ripley's Believe it or Not" and told them TO was standing up for his QB, and they didn't believe me!!!!! :lol:

I saw it. That kind of stuff gets me emotional. Just goes to show that these guys, even T.O. is human and a good person who isnt all about himself. I like to see that kind of stuff.
'

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, hes drummin up the drama thats it. Making an excuse for why hes really crying. hes really crying because they lost, not because hes protecting his qb. remember this is TO. Oscar winning receiver. But oh well, at least he gets his popcorn.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the guy on ESPN said TO was only trying to take the spotlight off the fact that he had NO catches in the second half........bring up Romo, take the medai attention off himself.
Plus, those glasses..........so you couldn't see his eyes. Crying with NO tears..........is that possible???
(The lip quiver was a nice touch) :lol:

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packerfan22 said:
Pack93z said:
cheesey said:
Did any of you see the video of TO after the game?
He was crying, and BACKING UP his QB!
Have we EVER seen that????
I called "Ripley's Believe it or Not" and told them TO was standing up for his QB, and they didn't believe me!!!!! :lol:

I don't believe it was for Romo.. I think someone done burnt is popcorn. :lol:

Seriously, maybe he finally has learned that there is no "I" in team...
That is priceless...someone burnt his popcorn...got to love it. Honestly I don't think those tears were real I think it was a pablisity stunt to seem more human but he will be back to the same old TO by next season for sure.

thats what people said about this year. 81 catches, 1335 yards, 15 td's, and 0 controversies later....he's a great teammate and a great football player.

I would hardly suggest he is a great teamate. His stats show a nice season, however, mostly I remember him dropping critical, easy to catch, passes.

Staff online

Latest posts