Mcnabb on Favre

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey did anyone see Steven A. Jerks program on espn "Quite Frankly" Now Mcnabb says Favre should mind his own business just like Steven A. Jerk said. I think that McNabb should shut up and mind his own business, what business is it of his about what Favre's business is???????? this is exactly the reason that McNabb will only ammount to a piece of DIRT by the time his carreer is over and he will never be .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 the leader that Favre is.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Smith has his own personal favorite people that is not neccessarily determined on their comments.

I thought it was funny that McNabb sticks his nose in Favre's business saying he should stick his nose in others. Kind of a hypocrite if you ask me.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I think that this is just another one of those things that was blown way out of proportion. I really don't think McNabb was trying to be disrespectful to Favre, he was just giving his opinion on the matter since he was asked. This will just be something for the media to add to the game when the Packers play the Eagles this season.

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McNabb is a losser !!! He should respect Favre !!! I hope this year we make him eat his words and his nintendo !!!! Maybe this year we will be the ones felling like we are playing Nintendo against the igles!!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
subin said:
To be honest, I think that this is just another one of those things that was blown way out of proportion. I really don't think McNabb was trying to be disrespectful to Favre, he was just giving his opinion on the matter since he was asked. This will just be something for the media to add to the game when the Packers play the Eagles this season.

:agree:

McNabb has developed a history of being a pretty P.C. guy and also someone who has been very respectful of other players...I doubt he meant anything malicious by this, merely his opinion, which he's entitled to.

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
musccy said:
subin said:

McNabb has developed a history of being a pretty P.C. guy and also someone who has been very respectful of other players...I doubt he meant anything malicious by this, merely his opinion, which he's entitled to.

I did see the interview with McNabb and T.O. last year. They were trying to do Richard Pryor white guy voices while asking each other questions that they hear from reporters. A lot of high fives and giggling. I am pretty sure that if two white players put on an Amos and Andy routine like that the fall out would have been severe. Expect a lot of "nu-scool" type of hip hop bull s**t from this show.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
musccy said:
subin said:

I did see the interview with McNabb and T.O. last year. They were trying to do Richard Pryor white guy voices while asking each other questions that they hear from reporters. A lot of high fives and giggling. I am pretty sure that if two white players put on an Amos and Andy routine like that the fall out would have been severe. Expect a lot of "nu-scool" type of hip hop bull s**t from this show.
Agreed - mark your calendars for the FLIP-FLOP, people... it's comin'....!

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packer4ever said:
All I have to say is Donovan where's your ring? Donovan wheres your three MVP's? Now shut your piehole
Ah yes, that is what I said when I first heard this on ESPN radio yesterday. Even the fact that he was asked the question by Steven A. shows what kind of classles jerk Steven A. is. It just seems like Smith takes any shot he can at Favre.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder how Steven ******* Smith would respond if the tables were turned....if McBlabb called out TO? My guess is he would be called a great leader who put it on the line for team and team chemistry.

Like Chris Hovan, just another ******* trying to glean some rays off the bright, shining light that is Brett Favre...THE most respected player in the league!!

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, hey mabey these idiots are just jelious that they are not as good as Favre. And also they say that Favre should mind his own business, as far as I have heard so far I haven't heard any of the coaches tell Favre to mind his own business. By the way I like your signiture!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, man...when a state has produced two serial murderers who have actually gone to the length of making din-din outta their victims...you have to laugh at such crazieness!

From what little I have seen of Steven Smith, his opinions typically fall on color lines. A brother says ****...he is just being himself, when a guy like Favre says something, he is trying to keep a brother down.

I am going to go out on a limb and say the show is short lived!

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:
Smith has his own personal favorite people that is not neccessarily determined on their comments.

I thought it was funny that McNabb sticks his nose in Favre's business saying he should stick his nose in others. Kind of a hypocrite if you ask me.

the only major journalist (if you call stephen a a major journalist) who is in support of mcnabb is stephen a...all of the guys on around the horn basically shrugged mcnabb off...i was amazed with woody paige who pointed out mcnabb's putting down favre for calling out a player--so mcnabb calls out a player...what gives

win a ring donovan, at least next time dont chunder on the sideline next time you're close to a ring

another point for ESPN, and you know how i feel about that network already

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
SlickVision said:

That was exactly my thought when I saw it on the news. WHAT A HYPOCITE. And he is also referring to a situation that DOES NOT INVOLVE OR EFFECT HIM. He is being infinitely worse than his own accusation. What a jerk.

The comment Favre made was about something that directly effects him and the team, about a player that is under contract. Completely different principle. Obviously McNabb is too stupid or unconcerned with character to understand that.

Sounds like everyone is well versed on the obnoxious, loudmouth, Steve ******* Smith so I need say no more.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre has taken the high road here. He looked at a young player and gave him solid advice. He told him you're not going to get a big contract by holding out. You get big contracts by playing well and by helping your team to be a winner and by showing loyalty. He did the kid a favor. The kid's agent didn't do him any favors and gave him bad advice. Now what McNaab should have done is said the same thing to Owens. He should have told Owens you and the Eagles signed a long term contract in good faith last year. What you're doing is wrong. If you didn't want the contract then why did you sign it? He should have also explained to him the damage that self-centered plays have on a team and he should have used Moss as an example when he was with the Queens. People like that tear a team apart. And McNaab should have told TO that his only job is to help his team get back to the Superbowl and win it this time.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reading today's USA Today in our Lunchroom - all you could see were write-ups about TO...

Has Philly taken over the Sports World in this Decade? Lord, I hope not :!:

fvre4mvp

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stephen ***** Smith talked about the unwritten rules of football how many huddles has he been in to know this As far as McNabb he is a sissy to open his mouth because he is scared of T.O he called out Donovan saying "I ain't the one who got tired in the superbowl" and McNabb just put his tail between his legs at least bretts a leader & Brett isn't scared of anyone also being the Patriarch among NFL Quarterback gives him that privelage to do anything

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe TO will tear down McNabbs confidence and Philly will be easier to beat. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerTraxx said:
Maybe TO will tear down McNabbs confidence and Philly will be easier to beat. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST POST I'VE SEEN THIS MONTH (meaning July)

I hope it comes true, too! Just imagine....... :shock:

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes that would be great if that happened! Bad charcter destorys good teams. Just look at the Viqueens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts