1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Mcnabb on Favre

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by agopackgo4, Aug 3, 2005.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Todd Pinkston got hurt really badly in practice today...could be out for the season. all they have left is a disgruntled TO after they shipped out the big mouth to KC. this bodes well for the opposing NFC teams.

2. calicheesehead

calicheesehead Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ...and TO injured his groin as well this morning. A very hypocritrical comment at best considering he got into a public bashing with TO last year. All that salt from the soup must be causing havoc in his memory bank.

3. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all this stuff couldn't be happining to a better team.

4. PackerChick

PackerChick Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Donovan should just mind his own business. Keep his nose out of it. You said it right there. McNabb no rings or mvps Favre 3mvps and one ring. :p

5. TinaT

TinaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    McNabb is probably trying to get on Walker's good side incase Walker becomes a free agent in the next couple of years. McNabb will need a guy like Walker because TO probably won't stick around Philly for that long.

6. PackerTraxx

PackerTraxx Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Tina, how can you say that. We're going to wrap Walker up for a few years at the end of this year(I hope, I hope, I hope ...). But I do think you are right, TO may not stay around Philly because they won't put up with his childish tantrums and selfish talk.

7. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Could possibly happen. But I think that McNabb is just a little baby who is brainwashed by Steven A. Smith has his own personal favorite persons and those are the people that he gets on his show. Because anyone who doesn't suck up to Steven A. isn't on his program because they would hate each other.

8. TinaT

TinaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

9. elktonned

elktonned Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    mcnabb

i wouldn't worry about mcnabb. once the new madden game comes out tuesday the curse will take over.

10. agopackgo4

agopackgo4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL yeah I tottaly forgot about that. Maybe that sucker will get knocked out of the season:)