McGinn Goes Off

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One game? My post was pertaining to regular season games too. Where have you been the last 4 years? Remember the 15-1 season? How about that loss in the playoffs at home? How about the Bills game this past season? I'm not gonna sit here and try to prove my point to those that still have theirs blinders on. How many times has he taken his foot off the gas pedal and ended up losing the game? How about last year when Rodgers was out for weeks? What was their record then? How about the year Brady got hurt early in the season and the Patriots still went 12-4. If it wasn't was #12, this team would be like the Vikings.

It's common knowledge teams with worse QB play aren't as good. Vikings, Colts, and Chiefs are all teams who have had terrible seasons recently when they had a big drop off in QB play. Just happened to the Cardinals this year. And ever wonder how the Patriots would have done if Cassel got hurt and they played their 3rd QB like we had to?

You're doing what many posters have already done regarding the Patriots 11-5 season (not 12-4 by the way) and making a conclusion based off only one example.

Members online

Latest posts