Maurice Clarett Has Now Lost His Chance Of Making Millions.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Story is he made an illegal u-turn then the cops tried to pull him over and he lead them on a high speed chase once they got him pulled over, they tried to stun gun him but he had a bullet proof rest on. They used mase and found 3 loaded pistols and a loaded assault rifle in his suv. Can you say "STUPID" not only this but his chance of getting on a pro team and making millions of dollars has pretty much ended now.

Maurice Clarett's bond on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon was set at $5 million, a day after the former Ohio State running back was arrested when police found four loaded guns in his car following a chase.

Franklin County Municipal Judge Andrea Peeples set the bond during an arraignment hearing this morning. Prosecutors had asked for a bond of at least $1 million, the Associated Press said.

Clarett, who scored the winning touchdown for the Buckeyes in the 2002 college football title game, is also awaiting trial on two counts of aggravated robbery charges that stem from a separate incident.

Clarett's latest troubles began Wednesday morning when police noticed his sport-utility vehicle moving erratically on a Columbus, Ohio, street. Police gave chase and eventually stopped Clarett by blowing out his tires with spike strips.

Police said Clarett was unruly when apprehended, and a stun-gun used to subdue him was ineffective because he was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Officers found three hand guns and an assault rifle in Clarett's vehicle once he was removed. He didn't speak to police while in custody, and never spoke during today's brief court appearance, AP said.

Another judge yesterday raised the bond in Clarett's other case to $1.1 million, meaning he'd remain in jail during the trial when it begins on Aug. 14.

Looks Like Someone For The Bengals, Since everyone over there gets busted.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"Hello, Coach Lewis? Do I get a tryout now?"

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Maurice Clarett Has Now Lost His Chance Of Making Millio

this is when AADP comes in and feels sorry for him, and says its the parents fault, or the schools, and that Clarrett is the victim.

Clarrett made his choices, and is now paying for them(instead of getting paid for them, which coulda happened with a football career).

edit - this is why you have to love GB\NE\Pitts strategy of drafting SMART kids with a good head on their shoulders (Jennings,Hodge,Hawk,Spitz) that also happen to be talented.

edit 2 - Yes, C Rodgers got in trouble for shooting a gun, but ya cant hit a home run every time, and lets see if rodgers ever does something like that again.

Reaction score

tromadz said:
this is when AADP comes in and feels sorry for him, and says its the parents fault, or the schools, and that Clarrett is the victim.

On the contrary.

I think we lock him up and throw away the key. It is people like these that are a waste of skin.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

all about da packers said:
tromadz said:

On the contrary.

I think we lock him up and throw away the key. It is people like these that are a waste of skin.

uhhh...i think you meant *****. :wink: oh & we can't forget the egg either!

anyway, i personally find the story sad. his family & friends must be devastated with his behavior - sad for them. :(

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
RP - Tie!

4packgirl...henceforth, you shall refer to our liquid love as man milk, or demon seed. Get with the program!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
RP - Tie!

4packgirl...henceforth, you shall refer to our liquid love as man milk, or demon seed. Get with the program!!

ewwwwwwwwww! i'd throw up if i wasn't laughing so hard!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerLegend said:
The Story is he made an illegal u-turn then the cops tried to pull him over and he lead them on a high speed chase once they got him pulled over, they tried to stun gun him but he had a bullet proof rest on. They used mase and found 3 loaded pistols and a loaded assault rifle in his suv. Can you say "STUPID" not only this but his chance of getting on a pro team and making millions of dollars has pretty much ended now.

Maurice Clarett's bond on a charge of carrying a concealed weapon was set at $5 million, a day after the former Ohio State running back was arrested when police found four loaded guns in his car following a chase.

Franklin County Municipal Judge Andrea Peeples set the bond during an arraignment hearing this morning. Prosecutors had asked for a bond of at least $1 million, the Associated Press said.

Clarett, who scored the winning touchdown for the Buckeyes in the 2002 college football title game, is also awaiting trial on two counts of aggravated robbery charges that stem from a separate incident.

Clarett's latest troubles began Wednesday morning when police noticed his sport-utility vehicle moving erratically on a Columbus, Ohio, street. Police gave chase and eventually stopped Clarett by blowing out his tires with spike strips.

Police said Clarett was unruly when apprehended, and a stun-gun used to subdue him was ineffective because he was wearing a bulletproof vest.

Officers found three hand guns and an assault rifle in Clarett's vehicle once he was removed. He didn't speak to police while in custody, and never spoke during today's brief court appearance, AP said.

Another judge yesterday raised the bond in Clarett's other case to $1.1 million, meaning he'd remain in jail during the trial when it begins on Aug. 14.

Looks Like Someone For The Bengals, Since everyone over there gets busted.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"Hello, Coach Lewis? Do I get a tryout now?"
I think a better caption would be........
"Hello.........may i please speak to AL DAVIS? Yes, I'll wait......thank you"

This guy is proof that YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! Here he has the world at his feet, and he refuses to straighten out.
Well......he will have free room and board in the big house for awhile.
What a total loser!

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He would have been a top 5 pick if he would have stayed at Ohio State for atleast 3 years and kept his *** out of trouble. That National Championship his Freshman year is all he'll ever have.

Buckeyepackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be to sorry for his family and freinds, his mother had a lot to do with pushing him to go pro after his freshmen year.

He thought he was the Lebron James of football and couldn't have been more wrong.

Unlike Lebron, he surrounded himself with the wrong people who were throwing money at him right and left thinking they would recoup it after Maurice signed the big NFL contract.

The guy was not as good as he thought he was and did not do the things he needed to do to make it in the NFL. A total waste of talent.

DaBearsrule4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Buckeyepackfan said:
Don't be to sorry for his family and freinds, his mother had a lot to do with pushing him to go pro after his freshmen year.

He thought he was the Lebron James of football and couldn't have been more wrong.

Unlike Lebron, he surrounded himself with the wrong people who were throwing money at him right and left thinking they would recoup it after Maurice signed the big NFL contract.

The guy was not as good as he thought he was and did not do the things he needed to do to make it in the NFL. A total waste of talent.

Not to mention that you MUST be three years removed from high school to enter the NFL draft unlike the NBA.

Members online

Latest posts