1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Lynch's back not sore spot

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Zero2Cool, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8

2. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Finally found something that proves there is something to his back issues. Regardless of his back, I still don't want him picked.

3. sbp_387

sbp_387 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    yep, i would rather take a saftey like nelson or some other position in the first ( i know i have posted this a 100 times)

4. PackOne

PackOne Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    He definately has dropped on my board -

5. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was a lynch fan ... but every day i start losing interest ... im hoping we pick a WR or TE

6. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    As an "expert" on back problems, I would avoid any player who even had a hint of one. I know that sounds narrow-minded but the back is SO fragile and so conducive to failure with the contact in football, that I would never take chances with it. It's debilitating to the nth degree. You don't learn to play with that problem. I'm surprised the Packers didn't do the MRI on him. Maybe they had enough info from others.

7. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i dont think TT is picking Lynch. He never brings in the players he wants to pick, and i think most of this is posturing so that it looks like we are happy with lynch at 16.

then he plans on trading down and getting more picks so we can pick up a RB and S in the second.

Draft TE. in the first
    Draft RB and S in the second with aquired pick.

thats my opinion... and if it turned out right.. we could possibly add.

Greg Olson
    Pittman, Bush, Leonard
    Aaron Rouse.

id be happy with all that.

8. cheesy4

cheesy4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Noway dont draft olsen in the 1st he is not good enough i believe zach miller will be better. we should grab either Maechem, Bowe, lynch or maybe ted ginn Jr in that order for the first. the 2nd round looks good tho

9. net

net Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +86
    Lynch is gone to Buffalo at 12.

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    ****! I missed the draft!!?! Dammit

Who'd we take?

11. CaliforniaCheez

CaliforniaCheez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think there is a high enough possibility of Murphy type injury to the lower back that Lynch should not be the Packers selection.

While there are roster spots the Packers can upgrade I personally have no favorites that I hope the Packers draft. I view this draft class not being that good with the exception of the high number of OT's projected to be first day picks.

The Packers will be a better team next week. I hope all goes well.

12. MassPackersFan

MassPackersFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought Murphy's injury revealed a preexisting condition that makes it too dangerous to play football? I could be wrong, but I don't think there is a chance of that happening here. If they saw the same physiological problem he wouldn't just be "dropping" a little, he'd be free fall plummeting.

I personally started out liking the Lynch pick, and then I cooled on him a lot over a couple of weeks (to the point that he was my least favorite option at 16), and now I've realized I overanalyzed him and I'd be happy with him in the 1st. I don't know if it's going to happen though. There are so many ways we could go, including trading down.

13. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    Awesome, he was right!!

I'm glad we didn't draft him.