Lowry Finally Restructured

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Personally, I think he is a below average player and gets way too many snaps. Hopefully, we will have an upgrade in Slaton, but it is hard to want to bank on a rookie.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Personally, I think he is a below average player and gets way too many snaps. Hopefully, we will have an upgrade in Slaton, but it is hard to want to bank on a rookie.

Slaton isn't a massive threat for Lowry snaps IMO given their styles and strengths. A few more steps by Keke I think is a much bigger threat to Lowry.

Krabs

I take offense to that sir.
Reaction score
Slaton isn't a massive threat for Lowry snaps IMO given their styles and strengths. A few more steps by Keke I think is a much bigger threat to Lowry.

Agreed, my hope is Keke steps it up more this year and steals his snaps. Not be default either. Because he becomes better and earns them. Not because of Lowry's regression.

OP
OP
tynimiller

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lowry isn't anything special, but to Lowry's credit he is very dependable and consistent - just not great.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you think that maybe if the draft would have fallen differently they might have cut Lowery? That is why the restructure did not come until now?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought they were a little quick with that one on an extension. I mean he was ascending at that time and I think they were quick to establish they meant to reward hard work. He was a guy that seemed to work hard and earned his position, but it was brief. I almost think they wanted to make him an example, and it wasn't a huge extension, but it was significant enough. and then he dropped back to about what I thought he'd be and the extension was not worth it.

I think had they waited another season, he's here with a more realistic salary and nobody says anything because he's decent enough and wouldn't be overpaid.