Looking ahead to the 08' Season

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
A lot has changed since January and al ot has remained the same, so I know many things could change between now and September, but what are your expectations for the comming season?

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A playoff birth is all we need to go to, and win the superbowl. On offense, Driver will carry us. And defense, Bigby will. :)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd be happy with a playoff birth. I don't think we'll make much noise in the playoffs, but I think we can win the NFC North.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
I'd be happy with a playoff birth. I don't think we'll make much noise in the playoffs, but I think we can win the NFC North.

Let's just hope Chicago doesn't trade up and get McFadden like rumored. Having to face Adrian Peterson AND McFadden four games a year is right scary!

:D

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Young Ben Roethlisberger And The Steelers Did It.

I see No Reason Why A Young Aaron Rodgers And The Packers Can Not Do It.

It is Fate.... Not only for all of us..... But it will bring some equal harmony to the lovely home of PackNSteele.

R.P.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:

Let's just hope Chicago doesn't trade up and get McFadden like rumored. Having to face Adrian Peterson AND McFadden four games a year is right scary!

:D

It would certainly make our extensively deep D-Line look like a smart move. Time to grow up, Justin Harrel!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I put i dont care, just want to see post favre, but I also wanted to say get to the playoffs.

QWe will have a tougher schedule this year and I don't see Rodger pulling us out of as many of the tough games as favre did earlier on.

2009? I have lots of expectations!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anytime you can make the playoffs its a successful year. I can't wait to go back to Lambeau. There is no better place on earth.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about sweeping da Bears in '08, winning the SB in '09 (while sweeping da Bears)?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said playoff berth because of A-Rod. He will have ups and downs, but when its all over, the PACKERS TEAM will have done enough to get in the playoffs easily, and from there...well...learn from last year, boys.

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should win the NFC North. I'm excited for the '08 season, looking forward to seeing how everyone plays and who steps up.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I clicked on winning the NFCN, but I think a playoff birth is the better answer. Given the NFCN, they could be the same thing.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts