Lombardi

Michael R. Simmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am new to the site and the Managing Artistic Director of the Carolina Actors Studio Theatre (CAST) here in Charlotte. Our theatre has just secured the rights to LOMBARDI -- we will open on August 30, 2012. This is the Regional Premiere of this play and it is funny because I have always passionatley subscribed to Lombardi's striving for perferction in the hopes of finding excellence -- now we are actually doing this show about him.

AND the only Panther's game I was every able to attend was against Green Bay and I was impressed with how many GB fans were there!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thats pretty cool that your doing that show!

Its amazing for sure to see the amount of Packer fans in any given venue when they are on the road!
:)

OP
OP
M

Michael R. Simmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks - it has been a learning experience. Vince Lombardi was a very complicated man -- Our actor was chosen because of his passion but also because we are able to do a "likeness" ... it isn't easy playing an historical character -- actually everyone in the show is based on a real person including his wife Marie and the legends Paul Hornung, Jim Taylor, and Dave Robsinson.

Do you think fans from the Charlotte area would want to have any of their memorabilia displayed in our lobby -- every show we do has a lobby theme right down to the tickets - we are hoping to add a goal post, maybe paint the floor green with yard marker stripes, and the tickets should be little footballs! michael

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts