LIONS SIGN MCCOWN-goodbye joey blueskies

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My prayers have been answered! Finally, after four years of booing my television whenever he took the field, Joey Harrington is on his way out of Detroit. The lions finally have a chance to move on and start playing with a leader who knows how to play football instead of the piano. The only thing that could possibly make this day more perfect is if he is traded to or picked up by the packers or the vikings!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know what to think of Josh and John. The only thing I do know is that Martz is an great qb teacher and an offensive genious. I have no doubt the lions offense will look good this season. Oh, and ANYBODY is better than Harrington

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I think he's talented.............and he has some good WR's to play with now.

And he didn't in Arizona? They have the best young receiving core in the league with Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald.

This is good for the Lions though. The sooner they get rid of Joey, the better off they'll be.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I must admit........i didn't pay alot of attention to the Cardinals last season. There wasn't much reason too.

OP
OP
B

big3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you F#$%ing crazy? Joey Harrington has been a disease to this franchise since he got here. Most people on the team hate him and he even admitted it during his final talk with Millen. "Every player on this team hates me, and I hate them." He said he would restructure his contract or do whatever it takes to get out of detroit.
Quick Reply
{After Martz and Harrington had words, Harrington went into a meeting with Lions officials and told them he didn't want to play for Detroit any longer. Harrington was so determined to leave the team that, according to sources, he said he'd be willing to restructure his contract in any way that would quicken his release. }

link to article 1

{First, is the "I hate everybody and everybody hates me'' quote. Harrington was not speaking literally, obviously, and he wasn't even saying in in a whiny way. He was trying to make his point -- and quite correctly, I think -- that there has been irreparable damage between him and his teammates. There's no connection, no trust, no chemistry. The statement came out in a harsh way because it was a very emotional exchange.}

link to article 2

Members online

Latest posts