life long Packer fan from Cali

crent

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hi,
i been a life long packer fan since i first found out what football was as a youngster. thanks to my dad as hes a big fan as well as hes the one that would dress me in packers gear since i was a baby. go pack go!! im from california and always dreamed of attending a packers game in lambeau field all my life. im very happy to say i will finally be attending my first game at lambeau field this year on dec. 3rd for the packers vs. bucs game, and let me tell you i can wait to tail gate with all the great fans and packer fanatics. since im from cali we dont know anyone in green bay so if anyone has tail gating advise or invites it would be greatly appreciated. we got endzone seats section 134 row 2 for the greatest experience we can ever imagine. a part of me wants snow at the game but being from California where its 50* in the winter idk how i would hold up with temps under 20* lol but im ready for the awesome experience. i will be attending the game with my girlfriend which is also a big packers fan, though lets just say she didn't have a choice haha. im very excited to meet new people here on the forum and get involved with the packer community. see you all at the game . GO PACK GO!!!!

lumpyHank

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those Dang benches get cooooooold when you're stting in one place for so long. I'm sure you can find something to make you feel warmer on the inside though.
I'm in Norcal now but I spent most of my life in Wi and you just don't get used to sitting in one spot on a bench in the cold for four hours.
I have gotten used to playing golf all winter long here in the bay area though. Too bad you could'nt visit for a Sept game, anyway, let us know how it was.

Members online

Latest posts