Let's win this one for ......

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

OK fellows I started these threads so I guess it's up to me to just read other threads, and not start
my own on something that I thought would be of interest to all you Packer fans.

Sorry to offend you all with my postings, Good Bye

Go Pack, and I'll see you all at the Super Bowl in Miami this year.

I don`t think anybody asked you leave it`s just the way you seem to start so many. There is no need to go anywhere.

Reaction score
While we're at it, let's add @PackinMSP to the list as well.

Is there a way to limit some posters' thread opening limit/privileges?
There’s not a thread of hope PA12! :cool:

If we can put up with Brandon I’m quite confident we can overcome Mikes propensity to set up more threads than a Grandma using a Loom in a Textile plant during the Holidays. Haha. All in good fun Mike! :roflmao:

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
After typing numerous posts you far exceeded that 20 seconds. ;)

Have to spend money to make money and then save it.

In this case, I hope it was time well spent, to eventually save time. :D

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm going to step up here and say that the Mods do an excellent job, especially considering their pay. ;) More on that below. I wasn't asking to get this guy banned, nor really a Mod to step in. My comment was more towards the poster and an attempt to see if I could wake him up and nudge him into self reflection. Maybe he would realize that what he does in here is not the "norm". Strictly my opinion of course, but seems like one shared by many.

I wasn't asking anyone to be banned. I was simply alluding to that the staff here(in my opinion) kept things a little more orderly. It could be the slight OCD in me, I'm willing to admit that. But I'm not hinting we censor anyone in any type of way. Mike or MSP can post to their heart's content. But maybe "Big Brother" can help point that enthusiasm in the right direction?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't asking anyone to be banned. I was simply alluding to that the staff here(in my opinion) kept things a little more orderly. It could be the slight OCD in me, I'm willing to admit that. But I'm not hinting we censor anyone in any type of way. Mike or MSP can post to their heart's content. But maybe "Big Brother" can help point that enthusiasm in the right direction?

So let me ask you.. What rule did Mike break?

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He didn't break any rules, you're correct. I guess what I'm getting at is, there's "the law' and then there's the "spirit of the law". But I guess I'm falling on deaf ears so I'll leave it be.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
The thing is this thread isnt breaking any rules. I dont like to delete threads just for the sake of deleting threads because some people might think post and thread contribute no value but within confines of the rules.

My philosophy isnt to be a hard *** mod. I seen people get on a power trip with moderation abilities and just be hard to deal with. I dont want to stifle any creative freedom if its within the rules of this forum. Unless we come up with a rule for low effort content I really dont want to remove fluff threads such as this.

I seen forums where Moderators "Create" rules that are not listed and mod based on that.

I am with LTF on this one. Please point to what rule this actually violates.

P.S Please use the report function. I dont have alot of time to be reading each thread and look for anything that breaks the rules. If you submit a report there is a notification on top of my screen with a red flag.

Favre>Rodgers259

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've already conceded that he didn't break any rules. But you hit the nail on the head; "low effort"...."click bait"...."poking the proverbial bear with a stick"....you could illustrate it a number of ways. No matter, it's all moot. You are all together on this, and I guess to a lesser extent I can find some appreciation in that....both eventually and begrudgingly. I'll leave it be, equal opportunity for all.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've already conceded that he didn't break any rules. But you hit the nail on the head; "low effort"...."click bait"...."poking the proverbial bear with a stick"....you could illustrate it a number of ways.
I have no authority here, but personally I'd rather see mods err on the side of freedom. Obviously you know who this poster is. If you see the name, why read the thread?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts