Lets think On the Brightside...

SoonerPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is a positive thread...

we have plenty of negative ones ...

Lets keep it that way...
THANK YOU! My gosh I am sick of all the bashing. Tough as hell loss but I for one will not let that erase a wonderful season. We are stockpiled with talent and the first 55 minutes of yesterday's game showed me that we have the guys to run with and beat anyone in this league. I assure you that not one team is going to look at their schedule next year and see the Pack as a "gimme." Heads up for crying out loud. We have a crazy bright future and I wish everyone could step back and appreciate all the good that came from this season. The loss sucks and sucks in a major way but that will not be the final chapter in this current teams book. I look for a great season next year and hope all of you can show some love to Bostick if you are on Twitter. Every word of encouragement he gets will help this young man get through this brutal time in his life. Go Pack Go!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is no ****ing positive side. Arguably the worst loss in franchise history.

There's a good chance mm lost the locker room yesterday. So for next seasons prospects I'm not too thrilled at the moment.

Why can't mm pull a john fox and go coach some **** team?

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i'm already excited for next season! this team was off to a slow start and then with what happened yesterday is going to make next season very interesting. it's going to be very interesting at our opener how the crowd will react. will the reception be lukewarm until they prove themselves or will there be a forgiving crowd and a welcoming reception?

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brandon Bostick is a stand up guy. I've seen some horrible people threatening his life or calling him garbage here and this kid stood up and owned up to his mistake. He didn't have to speak to the media, but he did so twice and confronted the issue. That takes integrity, a lot more integrity than most NFL players.

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
Brandon Bostick is a stand up guy. I've seen some horrible people threatening his life or calling him garbage here and this kid stood up and owned up to his mistake. He didn't have to speak to the media, but he did so twice and confronted the issue. That takes integrity, a lot more integrity than most NFL players.

In my opinion, its not about making the mistake, its about how you deal with it, how you learn from it and work hard to make sure it doesnt happen again. Taking responsibility, holding your hands up and saying 'i f****d up' takes an awful lot of courage, especially when the event is still so raw in everyones minds.

Members online

Latest posts