Let me get this straight.

D

Derps

The Packers fan base holds protests and demands change to be done when they are jobbed by the refs. But the Vikings are whiners when they get jobbed in the same fashion and complain about it.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Reaction score
You said it Derps, not us. Since when do you feel you have the right to compare the Vikings to the Packers or the Vikings fans to the Packer fans anyway? "Demand change"? Who is asking for a reversal of the outcome of the game.
Go back to your trailer and make out with your sister.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers fan base holds protests and demands change to be done when they are jobbed by the refs. But the Vikings are whiners when they get jobbed in the same fashion and complain about it.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Dude...you look like Corky Thatcher from life goes on. Go away please.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for coming by and sharing. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score

Bunch of hypocrites.
If all you did was come here and through gas on the fire, please go away. I don't need your kind here.

Signed,

A longtime Vikings fan.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bunch of hypocrites.

Sorry but your team usually does something completely stupid to job themselves. Your team could just as easily be 0-3 or 1-2 so don't go running your mouth.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Bunch of hypocrites.
The only way we would be hypocrites is if we were unbiased fans.
Being fans of a team and complaining about blown calls against us while being OK with blown calls against a division rival doesn't make us hypocrites. It makes up passionate fans for our team which is the Packers.
Besides Derps, you could lead by example instead of doing the blame game.
Be on our side and next time there is a blown call in a Vilkes vs Pack game, then call us out on it.
Until then, you are just another dumb troll.

Packers SB wins: 4
Vikings SB wins: 0.
Now shut up.

Reaction score
OK you are awesome because the team you picked (for now) has more Super Bowls than the team he's been sticking to? People who stick with their team through rough times have more resiliency than people who just root for winners, and that's showing now with all these Packer fans crying.

Lol and this "Now shut up" stuff. Wow, I forgot you were completely involved in all of the success of the Packers organization from 1921 to now. Sheesh, I understand fans saying "we this" and "we that" since fans make the game what it is, hell I say "we" also, but the dumb troll is you if you think you're awesome and win the argument because of what 53 men who are not you have accomplished.

So I guess you can enjoy watching yourself(?) on America's Game because with the way the Packers offense is looking, you won't have much reason to be watching the actual standings of this year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OK you are awesome because the team you picked (for now) has more Super Bowls than the team he's been sticking to? People who stick with their team through rough times have more resiliency than people who just root for winners, and that's showing now with all these Packer fans crying.

Lol and this "Now shut up" stuff. Wow, I forgot you were completely involved in all of the success of the Packers organization from 1921 to now. Sheesh, I understand fans saying "we this" and "we that" since fans make the game what it is, hell I say "we" also, but the dumb troll is you if you think you're awesome and win the argument because of what 53 men who are not you have accomplished.

So I guess you can enjoy watching yourself(?) on America's Game because with the way the Packers offense is looking, you won't have much reason to be watching the actual standings of this year.
I'm not even going to bother defending myself against your tiny little irrelevant nitpicks of my post.
You are not worth responding to.

Now go back to your Lions board.
Recess is over.

Alex

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Actually we can say "we" because the Packers are owned by the fans. Worry about your kitties and your injury ridden qb.