L'Damian Washington

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This guy is fast. He has a lot of speed and size and he would only cost us a 6th-7th round pick. Yeah, he's raw, but what late round picks aren't? Supposedly he's been bulking up for the pros also. Hard worker that led Mizzou, in most receiving statistics last year on a running team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love this kid. Surprised to see a thread on him though :) Phenomenal character in addition to his great speed and height. Will have to bulk up for sure if he intends to last a game in this league. I think we'll address our future WR needs in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, but if we don't, I'd love to see a late pick used on L'Damian.

OP
OP
D

Dylan Hoppe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love this kid. Surprised to see a thread on him though :) Phenomenal character in addition to his great speed and height. Will have to bulk up for sure if he intends to last a game in this league. I think we'll address our future WR needs in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, but if we don't, I'd love to see a late pick used on L'Damian.

Yeah, but remember... Ted grabbed two receivers in the draft when all we had lost was Jennings. Now we have lost jones too and the receivers from last years draft never worked out. Who knows what we'll see this year.. I agree and sincerely hope Washington makes a 53 somewhere in the upcoming season.

Members online

Latest posts