1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Langley AFB, VA fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by packers1517, Mar 7, 2010.

1. packers1517

packers1517 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    How is everyone? I'm Mike and I've been a Packer fan since about 1995. That was around the age I really started to watch football. I was raised around the Redskins but never really followed football till I saw the Packers play. Now I follow them religiously. Still haven't been to a game, but I'm hoping to see them play the Skins and Eagles this coming year in enemy territory. Aaron Kampman is my fav player, unfortunately, I got my bad news today seeing that he is now a Jaguar, but I will still wear my authentic AK74 jersey as he is still a great player.

2. lancer84

lancer84 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Welcome Mike! Yeah Kampman is definitely a great guy....Are you in the military? If so thank you for your service.

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and post often :D

4. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    Welcome to the forum! And yes, it is sad news what happened to Kampman...