1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon... Update: Announcement to be released on MONDAY!

Lack of Class... but not by Ryan

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Bruce, Mar 24, 2006.

1. arrowgargantuan

arrowgargantuan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    winnipeg check your pm...

i didn't send you anything, i just thought you should check it. :wink:

2. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol, thanks arrowgargantuan :wink:

3. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I like Applebee's. We even have one in the Brainerd- Baxter area! Also Famous Dave's bar-b que, Culvers,and many, many fine dining places at the lake resorts.

We must be on par with Green Bay! I'll have to invite Longwell up here for some walleye fishing and fine dining!

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    This was not needed. Use the PM feature if you feel like directing a comment towards a poster.

Bruce is simply giving another spectrum to the article. Nothing wrong with that.

On a note of what Bruce was stating I do recall Longwell taking full blame for a missed FG towards the end of the season. The hold WAS bad and he took full blame for it.

Don't get me wrong, I still stand by my statement that if a kicker can't handle kicking in the elements he should go play arena football instead. I've been against dome stadiums since I learned the difference.

5. yooperfan

yooperfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Some of the posts on this thread are some of the most disgussting posts I have ever read on any forum bar none.
    You claim to be Packer fans who are widely regarded as some of the most knowlegeable of fans yet some of you come off as total a%%holes.
    It's past time for some of you to get a grip and it's time for the moderators to follow through on their threats.

This stuff is getting out of hand.

6. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Sir, believe me when I say this, the mods are trying to do everything we can. We have tried to be fair, and tolerant, but obviously the message is not being heard. This forum will NOT be invaded by idiots who have become trolls.

7. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    True that. I'll start deleting threads with my cell phone internet!! :p

8. BACKIN-PACKIN

BACKIN-PACKIN Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If what you say is true, then the writer of the article should be ashamed of himself, but that will never happen simply because it would have been done on purpose. Distorting the truth seems to be a way of life among many newspapers nowadays. My apologies if not true!

9. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This thread made no sense to me until I read zero's post, "Longwell puts kicking foot in mouth." So now I get it. Chris Havel was using some quotes from this interview to bash Longwell. Stupid. The irony is that Havel accuses Longwell of playing to the crowd in Minnesota, when Havel is doing exactly that in his article: Trying to score some points with Packer fans by getting them riled up. Maybe Havel should've been a politician.

Longwell said nothing wrong about Green Bay, although he does come across as a smug and somewhat arrogant multimillionaire athlete.

10. Zero2Cool

Ratings:
    +8
    I'd have to agree for the most part, although I think Ryan did take a little uneducated shot at GB. The comment I don't think warranted a front page column though.