Kyle Murphy to IR

Reaction score
Well, this should be a wealth of information for him to learn.. he'll have a lot to Tackle :whistling:

Last edited:

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Goode to the IR with a bad hammy...

The good news for players is that pretty much any OT on a practice squad throughout the league might have a job at some point in the season with the Packers. The bad news, they will be on the IR the next week.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
According to reports, Bulaga was not even a limited participant today so he is likely out - putting McCray at right tackle again. If Bahktiari can't go then they will put a cardboard cutout of him on the line in his place.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
According to reports, Bulaga was not even a limited participant today so he is likely out - putting McCray at right tackle again. If Bahktiari can't go then they will put a cardboard cutout of him on the line in his place.
Couldn't be any worse than our other options.

Reaction score
If Bahktiari can't go then they will put a cardboard cutout of him on the line in his place.
That's moving in an ecologically friendly direction. We could recycle players too! Although,
I'd be worried our O Line would get shredded :cool:

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is insane. Week 4 and we are likely down to our number 6 and 7 tackle. Barclay, Spriggs and Murphy already on the ir. Bulaga and Bakhtiari have already missed time. I have never seen this so early in the season

aaronmm24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing Rodgers doesn't usually stay in the pocket anyway. He's used to moving. Now its just not as clean when he scrambles around. Also a good thing that he's so mobile. I'd hate to see what a slow footed QB would do behind that line. Ouch.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good thing Rodgers doesn't usually stay in the pocket anyway. He's used to moving. Now its just not as clean when he scrambles around. Also a good thing that he's so mobile. I'd hate to see what a slow footed QB would do behind that line. Ouch.
True ... buts it's a lot harder to scramble to the outside when the tackles can't block the ends.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Ty Montgomery was seen wearing #68 at practice today and will be inserted at LT.....oh wait.....he can't block either! :coffee:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what about paddlehands?

He can block. Tauscher in spot duty? lol
Clay sprained his wrist trying to get his uncle Bruce on the phone, so he is out.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A young tackle we should sign is Adam Bisnowaty. He is on Giants PS. I watched a couple games he played at Pittsburgh and his tenacity and mean streak stood out. He would be much needed depth and I think he will be a solid pro in the future!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, are we screwed on the OLine.
Will be interesting to see how McCarthy and Rodgers adapt to this problematic situation and whether they can come to agreement on play calls and overall strategy to deal with it.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how McCarthy and Rodgers adapt to this problematic situation and whether they can come to agreement on play calls and overall strategy to deal with it.

Whether they want to or not, the Oline situation will force changes in playcalling, especially the deep passing game. Hard to go long with street FA's for tackles.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking that we finally start running the ball. If we don't gain yards, we don't gain yards. However, the critical difference is that with a focus on running plays there is a much smaller chance of Rodgers getting killed out there.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether they want to or not, the Oline situation will force changes in playcalling, especially the deep passing game. Hard to go long with street FA's for tackles.

which may be a blessing in disguise. Rodgers routinely passes up open guys on shorter routes looking for the big play. i'd rather him keep the chains moving than miss a guy 25 yards down field on a 3rd and 5.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I agree. My only beef is that they haven't designed many roll out plays. Rodgers seem to wait until the pocket breaks down.

Hey, it's gonna break down because we are using the backups for the backups for the backups.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts