1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Knee Surgery on Driver and Barnett

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Murgen, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +585
    Didn't see it posted anywhere. Just thought I'd share. Maybe it belongs in NFL news, but this kind of concerns me. However, Driver says he's feeling great so maybe this is a good sign.

Knee surgery works wonders for Driver - JSOnline

Donald Driver said his knee surgeries freed up a trapped nerve in one knee and improved flexibility. I feel so good now he said. The trainers said, You look 25 again. I had the scope because I want to play until I'm 40. I wanted to extend my career another 5 years.

Packers coach Mike McCarthy revealed today that both LB and WR Donald Driver had arthroscopic surgeries to clean up their knees. Driver had both knees worked on

2. bhepper

bhepper Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It sounds like it was for the best in Driver's case. A more limber Donald is a more potent weapon for us! I'm glad he's feeling a lot better!

3. NYPacker

NYPacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +38
    I've kind of noticed how Driver had lost his shiftiness and movement over the last couple of years. I thought it was due to age but as Driver said the pain in his knees really hurt his movement. Still, I don't expect Driver to do any thing eye-popping or out of the ordinary. However he'll still be someone to gameplan for and will be productive for years.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +113
    I would love Driver to be 100% before the season as long he can play a full season on that knee :D