Knee Surgery on Driver and Barnett

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Didn't see it posted anywhere. Just thought I'd share. Maybe it belongs in NFL news, but this kind of concerns me. However, Driver says he's feeling great so maybe this is a good sign.

Knee surgery works wonders for Driver - JSOnline

Donald Driver said his knee surgeries freed up a trapped nerve in one knee and improved flexibility. I feel so good now he said. The trainers said, You look 25 again. I had the scope because I want to play until I'm 40. I wanted to extend my career another 5 years.

Packers coach Mike McCarthy revealed today that both LB and WR Donald Driver had arthroscopic surgeries to clean up their knees. Driver had both knees worked on

bhepper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't see it posted anywhere. Just thoought I'd share. Maybe it belong in NFL news, but this kind of concerns me. However, Driver says he's feeling great so maybe this is a good sign.

It sounds like it was for the best in Driver's case. A more limber Donald is a more potent weapon for us! I'm glad he's feeling a lot better!

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've kind of noticed how Driver had lost his shiftiness and movement over the last couple of years. I thought it was due to age but as Driver said the pain in his knees really hurt his movement. Still, I don't expect Driver to do any thing eye-popping or out of the ordinary. However he'll still be someone to gameplan for and will be productive for years.