Kevin King or Quincy Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have any insights on these guys????

I don't think we get Cook or Gregg as TT is a value guy and I think they're more mid to late 2nd rounders... but who knows??

King would seem like a TT pick imo

Miamijoe55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Corn Elder is just as good as either and will still be available. Take Cook now. Elder is a much more polished coming out of college Sam Shields type player who is a great athlete. He was Mr Football and Mr Basketball in the state of Tennessee in senior year.

Reaction score
I was thinking Edge rusher or CB at the end of the 1st. I honestly believe tre'davious White or McKinley was our guy. When they went off the board we concluded there was a dropoff in our hierarchy and Cleveland was eager to move around today so we obliged.

Miamijoe55

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Corn is one inch shorter than Sam Shields and has been playing corner for 4 years whereas Sam had to learn the position

ChicagoPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King is a future perennial pro-bowler if healthy I'm calling it now.

He's THE guy I'm just not sure if TT is going to address the position with the first pick because that would mean admitting that Randall hasn't lived up to expectations thus far and that might be a bigger pill than TT is ready to swallow at the moment.

Vrill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we go DB, I hope we draft Budda Baker.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly hope we stay put and draft King, but either one would be solid. Chances are either Burnett or HCD is gone after next year so I do not mind it one bit if we invest heavily in our secondary. We can expect steady production from a healthy CM and Perry with help of Fackrell and a late second rounder, whereas honestly I have no idea what we can expect of Randall, Rollins Gunter and House.

EDIT: Plus i got a hunch that King is not passing Seattle at 34, so trading down for me is not really an option.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone on the shoutbox last night knows after Lattimore I was a King fan. I could see a strong chance of solid trade back yet again or we go King or maybe an edge rusher.....we shall see.

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone have any insights on these guys????

I don't think we get Cook or Gregg as TT is a value guy and I think they're more mid to late 2nd rounders... but who knows??

King would seem like a TT pick imo

Trade down a few spots, pick up an extra pick or two and then draft Tyus Bowser at somewhere like 36 or 37. Then look for someone like King or Moreau at the mid to late part of round 2.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
King is a future perennial pro-bowler if healthy I'm calling it now.

He's THE guy I'm just not sure if TT is going to address the position with the first pick because that would mean admitting that Randall hasn't lived up to expectations thus far and that might be a bigger pill than TT is ready to swallow at the moment.

WE GOT HIM LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.