1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

kenny Ladler

Discussion in 'Draft Talk' started by ivo610, Apr 10, 2014.

1. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,083
  2. thequick12

thequick12 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +34
    He'd be a good pick in the 5th round not the 3rd as the article states. He ran a 4.7 at combine and a 4.6 at pro day. I like Tre Boston North Carolina 4.51. But the one i like best is Terrence Brooks FSU if I'm not mistaken Leroy Butler went to FSU and Nick Collins was given #36 because they knew he was gonna be special. think it could be the same way with Brooks he could be wearing 36 and starting to open the season. Like Collins he is a former cornerback and like Collins he is 5-11 about 200 pounds and fast though not quite as fast as Collins. Brooks ran a 4.42 forty at the combine.

3. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,679
    I like all that ^^^^.
    Can't find a AGREE or LIKE button here....

4. Oshkoshpackfan

Oshkoshpackfan YUT !!!

Ratings:
    +1,453
    don't put to much stock in what anyone runs at the combine or pro day...... it does not tell much. Darius hayward bay ran uber fast, but has stone hands..... so speed does not tell a players entire story.

5. HyponGrey

HyponGrey Caseus Locutus Est

Ratings:
    +1,030
    I'm torn on Ladler, he's got everything we need, except the speed to play centerfield. He's essentially a slower, harder hitting Burnett. I like him as a SS, but that still leaves Burnett wiping our rear.