kenny Ladler

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'd be a good pick in the 5th round not the 3rd as the article states. He ran a 4.7 at combine and a 4.6 at pro day. I like Tre Boston North Carolina 4.51. But the one i like best is Terrence Brooks FSU if I'm not mistaken Leroy Butler went to FSU and Nick Collins was given #36 because they knew he was gonna be special. think it could be the same way with Brooks he could be wearing 36 and starting to open the season. Like Collins he is a former cornerback and like Collins he is 5-11 about 200 pounds and fast though not quite as fast as Collins. Brooks ran a 4.42 forty at the combine.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'd be a good pick in the 5th round not the 3rd as the article states. He ran a 4.7 at combine and a 4.6 at pro day. I like Tre Boston North Carolina 4.51. But the one i like best is Terrence Brooks FSU if I'm not mistaken Leroy Butler went to FSU and Nick Collins was given #36 because they knew he was gonna be special. think it could be the same way with Brooks he could be wearing 36 and starting to open the season. Like Collins he is a former cornerback and like Collins he is 5-11 about 200 pounds and fast though not quite as fast as Collins. Brooks ran a 4.42 forty at the combine.
I like all that ^^^^.
Can't find a AGREE or LIKE button here....

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
don't put to much stock in what anyone runs at the combine or pro day...... it does not tell much. Darius hayward bay ran uber fast, but has stone hands..... so speed does not tell a players entire story.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm torn on Ladler, he's got everything we need, except the speed to play centerfield. He's essentially a slower, harder hitting Burnett. I like him as a SS, but that still leaves Burnett wiping our rear.

Members online

Latest posts