Jonathan hankins dt 6'2" 320

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will cost more than a couple bucks. But he is the type we need. Destructive. Low and strong. 26 yrs old. Get him short term or try to get that big dog locked in while the price is low....

Giants had to pay jpp 15.5mil a yr to keep him. Or I doubt Hankins would be available.

What's he going to cost?

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will cost more than a couple bucks. But he is the type we need. Destructive. Low and strong. 26 yrs old. Get him short term or try to get that big dog locked in while the price is low....

Giants had to pay jpp 15.5mil a yr to keep him. Or I doubt Hankins would be available.

What's he going to cost?

Give the big fella a four year 17-25 million deal. Seriously, he can be a poor man's Aaron Donald. May not get sacks, but a poop-load of pressures. Makes life easier for the guys around him.

OP
OP
G

GreenBaySlacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's apparently asking for $10+ a year. I'd love to get him on our D-line, but we all know this is not a Ted signing.
What about 3 yr, 27-30mil? Then after 3 years we can choose between him or Clark, who's rookie deal will be entering year 5...

Also gives us a Guion replacement. Going to need one eventually.

Meanwhile. We have Daniel's, Guion, Clark, hankins rotation working for us.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What about 3 yr, 27-30mil? Then after 3 years we can choose between him or Clark, who's rookie deal will be entering year 5...

Also gives us a Guion replacement. Going to need one eventually.

Meanwhile. We have Daniel's, Guion, Clark, hankins rotation working for us.

You don't have to talk me down on the price, he's the one looking for $10+ and I don't think TT is going to make this move.

H

HardRightEdge

This is a guy some of liked in the 2013 draft in the interest of getting rid of Raji after his brilliant 2012 season.

We got Datone Jones instead.

I would not expect Ted Thompson to correct that mistake. And certainly not at the suggested price.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will get an 8mil contract somewhere. I thought the Jags would throw him a contract to make a beast of a DL. If I were to guess now I see the Texans or the Saints signing him for 8mil per.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Former Buckeye. I wanted him but TT passed for some bum.what was his name again? None the less he will probably go to Arizona, Pittsburgh or Cleveland.

D

Deleted member 6794

Hankins might present a decent option on the defensive line as he performed on a high level during his first three seasons in the league. He significantly regressed in 2016 though probably lowering the money teams have offered to sign him.

He's still young as well turning only 25 at the end of March.

Latest posts