1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Jim Harbaugh preparing to face “a great Packers team”

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by News Bot, Sep 5, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot News Bot

Ratings:
    +53
    Source: ProFootballTalk.com

2. weeds

weeds Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,230
    Harbaugh's a blow hole. You can bet your a55 he's in the locker room spewing a 180-degree. That's ok ... it's his schtick. I have a ton of respect for the 9'er organization ... hell, they've been my second favorite team since the early 70's but that doesn't alter my opinion that Harbaugh is a blow hole.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  3. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    Well he did get the team to the NFC Title game in his first year. He took over a bad team and turned it around. Kinda like MM did. MM took a 4-12 team and the next year made it a 8-8 team.

4. Bogart

Bogart Duke Mantee

Ratings:
    +871
    Harbaugh don't get enough credit for what he did.

That defense is absolutely amazing and he managed to limit Alex Smith from blowing games and actually make use of the little offensive fire power they got.

Had they ruled that a fumble before overtime on Bradshaw, no question they would have been in the Super Bowl. They were just one turnover from being in the Super Bowl, people forget that when they write them off as a team of luck.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jules

Jules The Colts Fan

Ratings:
    +754
    Due to his time in Indy and helping to groom Andrew Luck......Harbaugh could probably hit me in the head with a shovel and I would smile and say "do it again."

Not a Niners fan either but I really adore this man. Since I was a teenager.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. bobgodd

bobgodd Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +32
    I follow the 49ers during the off season and training camp and all that jazz... Trust, Harbaugh has a great deal of respect for the Packers and what they're capable of. So much respect in fact, that he has been game planning for your team for at least a month now. Seriously. Believe what he says... He is not the type to lie.

7. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    It will be a tough, tough game. I hope the Packers don't beat 'em up too badly.:)