Jim Harbaugh preparing to face “a great Packers team”

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
The Packers won the Super Bowl two years ago and went 15-1 last year. But 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh says this year’s Packers will be even better than the Packers of the last two years. Harbaugh, who is preparing to take his team to Green Bay for one of the NFL’s marquee Week One games,…
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Source: ProFootballTalk.com

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Harbaugh's a blow hole. You can bet your *** he's in the locker room spewing a 180-degree. That's ok ... it's his schtick. I have a ton of respect for the 9'er organization ... hell, they've been my second favorite team since the early 70's but that doesn't alter my opinion that Harbaugh is a blow hole.

L

Lunchboxer

Harbaugh's a blow hole. You can bet your *** he's in the locker room spewing a 180-degree. That's ok ... it's his schtick. I have a ton of respect for the 9'er organization ... hell, they've been my second favorite team since the early 70's but that doesn't alter my opinion that Harbaugh is a blow hole.

Well he did get the team to the NFC Title game in his first year. He took over a bad team and turned it around. Kinda like MM did. MM took a 4-12 team and the next year made it a 8-8 team.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Harbaugh don't get enough credit for what he did.

That defense is absolutely amazing and he managed to limit Alex Smith from blowing games and actually make use of the little offensive fire power they got.

Had they ruled that a fumble before overtime on Bradshaw, no question they would have been in the Super Bowl. They were just one turnover from being in the Super Bowl, people forget that when they write them off as a team of luck.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Due to his time in Indy and helping to groom Andrew Luck......Harbaugh could probably hit me in the head with a shovel and I would smile and say "do it again."

Not a Niners fan either but I really adore this man. Since I was a teenager.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

bobgodd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I follow the 49ers during the off season and training camp and all that jazz... Trust, Harbaugh has a great deal of respect for the Packers and what they're capable of. So much respect in fact, that he has been game planning for your team for at least a month now. Seriously. Believe what he says... He is not the type to lie.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be a tough, tough game. I hope the Packers don't beat 'em up too badly.:)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts