Jared Cook blog.. Must read!

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice article. All these little hype things just make me more nervous for games though lol

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Cool as a fan." Gotta luv it. Thanx for posting. Good read!

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cook made it clear earlier that he loved it in Green Bay and had no interest playing anywhere else.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great read. I guess when aaron said in the presser about Cook hands, about how hes not having probs with his hands in greenbay he felt like apart of the GOAL. Some nice insight on Aaron as a person and a player.

Last edited:

Scotland Yard

What the hell is going on around here!
Reaction score
Awesome. They need to sign him to nice three-year deal. I want Cook to be our #1 TE for the next four Super Bowls.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he might retire as a Green Bay Packer! He fits right in. Most expected him to be superman right from the start but he had to adjust. Aaron and Cook just might have some chemistry going. If so, I hope they use it tomorrow as well!

KevinR

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Now, I’m playing for the best franchise in the world … for the best fans in the world. And with the greatest quarterback of all time." JC

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as he stays healthy, he'll be our TE for the next couple years. Great read.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Now, I’m playing for the best franchise in the world … for the best fans in the world. And with the greatest quarterback of all time." JC

Good thing he signed with us then or he would probably be saying the same thing about another team.

Scotland Yard

What the hell is going on around here!
Reaction score
Good thing he signed with us then or he would probably be saying the same thing about another team.

Well even if it was only a public relations move as you suggest, it demonstrates he has more brains than some of potheads (& one DUI coach) on the team. Rodgers having smart guys like Nelson, Cook & Cobb to find the openings in the defense when the game is on the line is often just as important as raw athletic talent.