James Jones

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
James Jones will get 900+ yds rec this year! Maybe even hit 1000yds..... thats all:happy0005:

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still got to work on his fundamentals. All the talent is there, he just doesn't put it all together and is too inconsistent. Yes he had a good game tonight, but not without his mistakes. Fumbled on like the first pass to him, lucky Jordy was right there. Caught that huge pass towards the endzone, but didn't even try to dive for the pylon, again not being physical enough. Then wasn't there another red zone play when he kind of gave up on what would ahve been a pretty easy td? Can't remember exactly. But anyway, again, good performance, needs to still clean up a lot of things.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still got to work on his fundamentals. All the talent is there, he just doesn't put it all together and is too inconsistent. Yes he had a good game tonight, but not without his mistakes. Fumbled on like the first pass to him, lucky Jordy was right there. Caught that huge pass towards the endzone, but didn't even try to dive for the pylon, again not being physical enough. Then wasn't there another red zone play when he kind of gave up on what would ahve been a pretty easy td? Can't remember exactly. But anyway, again, good performance, needs to still clean up a lot of things.
It didnt look like he gave up, but he dropped what looked like would have been a td. It looked like a easy catch. That is something I would like all of are wrs to improve not just JJ. I agree he can be better. I like his size and he can MAKE his self open. I also think Rodgers is starting to like him.

billysofly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can see why he fumbles some balls he has legs for arms LOL uses to see him at bay park all the times when i was working :)

Members online

Latest posts