Jamari Lattimore

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
How about the Lattimore getting a pick six? does this kid have the potential to have an impact like Matthew's did his rookie season?

Reaction score
Of course he has the potential. That is why he's in the NFL! It's a matter of just making the plays when it counts. I'm sure he will be one of the 53 men on the roster.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Of course he has the potential. That is why he's in the NFL! It's a matter of just making the plays when it counts. I'm sure he will be one of the 53 men on the roster.

do you think with the new edition's to the D we will play some better defense then last season?

Reaction score
do you think with the new edition's to the D we will play some better defense then last season?
Hopefully! Did you think the Packers would be last in the league in defense after being a top 5 defense the last 2 seasons? Not everything is obvious. It all comes down to if we have that solid Nickel and dime corner. Who will it be? By the end of the season, I'm guessing Shields will be the starter in that position. Matthews will have help with Perry and Worthy going up the middle and opposite side and we have a promising rookie in Heyward. I just wish Bishop was back.

CheeseHead87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt he'll see the field much this year. I can see him having a Bishop-like career. Backup this year, has one more solid camp next summer, sees significant time in his 3rd/4th year.

He has definite potential!

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Hopefully! Did you think the Packers would be last in the league in defense after being a top 5 defense the last 2 seasons? Not everything is obvious. It all comes down to if we have that solid Nickel and dime corner. Who will it be? By the end of the season, I'm guessing Shields will be the starter in that position. Matthews will have help with Perry and Worthy going up the middle and opposite side and we have a promising rookie in Heyward. I just wish Bishop was back.

No I didn't think they would be last in the league, and even though we were 5th in the league it did not show in my opinion except in the interception category, I'm just hoping for a solid season.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No I didn't think they would be last in the league, and even though we were 5th in the league it did not show in my opinion except in the interception category, I'm just hoping for a solid season.

Trash time skewed the Packers' yardage totals drastically last year. Same for Patriots and Saints. When you have huge leads in the 4th quarter, you overplay to the sidelines to deny sideline routes and keep the clock running. This opens up the middle for a lot of meaningless yards. The notion that we had the worst defense last year is ridiculous. Tampa Bay had the worst defense by far. In the first 3 quarters of games, we were middle of the pack in yards.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the Lattimore getting a pick six? does this kid have the potential to have an impact like Matthew's did his rookie season?
No. One play against 2nd teamers of an average team is not going to equate to what CM3 was able to do. Even having a year on the roster under his belt already, he is still raw.

That being said, I was encouraged by his performance. Clay went to USC and received excellent coaching and played very good competition. Jamari played at Middle Tennessee and will need to develop a bit before he is ready for the ultimate level of competition.

H

HardRightEdge

We'll have a better pass rush. That's a step in the right direction. While the sack total has not been high this preseason, the pockets we're giving these QBs has shrunk considerably over last season's miserable display.

Einstein McFly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trash time skewed the Packers' yardage totals drastically last year. Same for Patriots and Saints. When you have huge leads in the 4th quarter, you overplay to the sidelines to deny sideline routes and keep the clock running. This opens up the middle for a lot of meaningless yards. The notion that we had the worst defense last year is ridiculous. Tampa Bay had the worst defense by far. In the first 3 quarters of games, we were middle of the pack in yards.
This is a good point.

OP
OP
thepackers1fan4

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score

Alright man I can agree to this a very good point.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts