Its just this simple, win!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 games left and even though we cant win the division, go get that wild card!

Beat the Giants and Beat the Bears!

Just win!

Yep. The playoffs just started. GPG!

Although we don't necessarily have to beat the Bears, if the Skins beat the Giants AND the Saints beat the Bucs. But we certainly don't want to have to rely on that one.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Having your own fate in your hands is all you can ask for. It'd be nice to have some wiggle room, sure, but at the end of the day it's nice knowing that if we take care of business we're in no matter what.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nothing is simple in this league.

gotta win these next two games, but i fully expect them to be absolute dog fights.

even though the Bears won the division they will probably be playing for the #2 seed in that last game, plus the rivalry so id say theres no chance any of their starters sit for us. lol.

plus i think the Giants miserable loss is the worst case scenario for the Packers. I mean its great that they lost that game but now the Giants are pissed and looking for redemption.

no doubt its gonna be interesting. we can do it though!

Munch

NFL Owner
Reaction score
If we want to make the playoffs we have to play as if there is no tomorrow (and there is no tomorrow). We all know how well we can play, we can bring "the best team in the league" to their knees we just need a death blow.

I BELIEVE!!!
GO PACK GO!!!
Bring the Giants back to ground level and make the Bears wish they never came out of hibernation.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Having your own fate in your hands is all you can ask for. It'd be nice to have some wiggle room, sure, but at the end of the day it's nice knowing that if we take care of business we're in no matter what.
We used up all our wiggle room.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts