It's about Farve time

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well here we are waiting for Brett again, I think that it is about time Brett either Sh$# or get of the pot give the people a idea what is going on and quit being a big freaking baby. Do not get me wrong I love Brett and think he is still at the top of his game and for sure the answer for us but come back, instead of just playing tell us, well this is my last year or next year is it and get it over with, if it is taking you this long to decide maybee your heart is not in it and maybee we have to A. start praying that god will give some skillz to Rodges that we have not yet seen or B. go and get a better QB- who I do not have the answer for that yet or C. let Nall playI think he is better than Rodgers at this point. Bottomline I think Brett needs to make a decision, I do not think that anyone needs to fly down to Mississippi and get on there hands and nees and beg this guy BRETT GET ER DONE.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jesus Christ ILOVETHEPACK, can you use some freakin' periods once in a while and break up your post? I think I almost went blind reading it.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let him make a decision, not a reaction after a bad season or from a coaching change. There's little reason the Packers need a decision by March 1.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Jesus Christ ILOVETHEPACK, can you use some freakin' periods once in a while and break up your post? I think I almost went blind reading it.

he can only have periods if he was a female.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
NDPackerFan said:

OK,OK...let me re-phrase: can you quit with the damn run-on sentences so someone could understand what the hell you're trying to say?

Better PC? :wink:

HatestheEagles084

Cheesehead
Reaction score
free agency doesnt start till when...the week after the pro bowl? and certainly draft talk is firing up now but it isn't officially time to plan for the draft until the combine at the end of Feb.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
NDPackerFan said:

It's called ************. Anyone can have a period.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys keep forgettin' -- Brett's got huntin' season to worry about.

We have until February 15th... might as well go buy another twelve pack.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Retirement is a huge decision for someone to make, especially for Brett Favre because he loves the game so much and has done it so successfully for many years. And still has the skills to do it at a high level. Brett will probably change his mind many times before He makes the final choice. And loving the game of football which Brett has played since he was a child and fullfilled his dream and his father's dream (a career High School football coach) of playing Quarterback in the NFL ,probably makes it harder decision to make. Most of this Brett Favre retirement controversy was caused by media for last 3 years . Brett Favre will choose the date of his retirement and let the Packers know if he will return for '06 season or retire. I would guess, he will return for one more year. But nobody really knows, maybe Brett doesn't know yet - either!!

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Terry Bradshaw's take on retiring. He feels if some one has any thought or desire of playing, they should play. You can't come back or at least it would be extremely difficult because of any number of things. If you are 100% sure you don't want to play any more, then retire.

I've stated before I would like to see Brett make a two or three year decision to play and not go through this agonizing decision every year. It would be much better for him and the team. If it doesn't work out for some unforseen reason; injury, erosion of skills, etc., then so be it. At least they gave it a shot.

vixtalkn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When's Aaron Rodgers going to announce whether he's coming back next season? What's his deadline?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was thinking about Rogers today, and how I would have preferred the Packers used their first rounder on defence. Then I took a look at the QBs left playing, thinking about when they were drafted. So I decide to take a look at the Matt Hasselbeck trade. Seems to have worked out to be Matt Hasselbeck and Steve Hutchinson for Torrence Marshall and Jamal Reynolds. I ended up wishing I hadn't have looked into that.:(

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JD4shizzle said:
I was thinking about Rogers today, and how I would have preferred the Packers used their first rounder on defence. Then I took a look at the QBs left playing, thinking about when they were drafted. So I decide to take a look at the Matt Hasselbeck trade. Seems to have worked out to be Matt Hasselbeck and Steve Hutchinson for Torrence Marshall and Jamal Reynolds. I ended up wishing I hadn't have looked into that.:(
Now that is plain depressing.
Think I'll go get another 30 pack, Yoopers can't count by twelves as IPB Prez suggests.

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OMG - I never realized that either....Hasselbeck and Hutchingson for Torrance "I'm as dumb as a box of rocks" Marshall and Jamal "Too Small" Reynolds?!?!

I think I better go to the fridge and grab some beer.... :beer:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:
Sorry but you are probably going blind from some-thing else. You get the idea, everyone else did.

Nah, pretty sure I was going blind by your lack of English and/or writing skills. Either that, or the subject matter that you used in your puddle of words...you don't tell the best player in your franchise's history to "sh*t or get off the pot"... :roll:

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:
Sorry but you are probably going blind from some-thing else. You get the idea, everyone else did.

Nah, pretty sure I was going blind by your lack of English and/or writing skills. Either that, or the subject matter that you used in your puddle of words...you don't tell the best player in your franchise's history to "sh*t or get off the pot"... :roll:

Why not? Is Favre bigger than the Packers in your eyes?
The White Sox just sent their best player ever packing.
(Good riddance crybaby)

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:

(Good riddance crybaby)

Did I say Favre was bigger than the Packers Phil? No, I didn't...I said you don't force a decision like this on the face of the franchise. I think Favre has earned the right to take his time and tell the front office when he's ready. Is my opinion OK with you, Phil? Just checking....

Aceschnd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
Philtration said:
NDPackerFan said:
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:

(Good riddance crybaby)

Did I say Favre was bigger than the Packers Phil? No, I didn't...I said you don't force a decision like this on the face of the franchise. I think Favre has earned the right to take his time and tell the front office when he's ready. Is my opinion OK with you, Phil? Just checking....

Why are you trying to have an intelligent conversation with a Bears fan anyway.
Why do you frequent this board Phil. Is it just so every thread has a devils advocate opinion, or because your a closet Packer fan.

krd005

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can take all the time he wants. What does it really change anyway??? Will we draft a QB this year? NO. So I don't see why everyone wants a decision now. I think he has until minicamp if he wants. Him coming back or retiring doesn't change anything. Or atleast it shouldn't!!!

Members online

Latest posts