OP
I

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NDPackerFan said:
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:
Nah, pretty sure I was going blind by your lack of English and/or writing skills. Either that, or the subject matter that you used in your puddle of words...you don't tell the best player in your franchise's history to "sh*t or get off the pot"... :roll:

I can say what ever I please, this is my OPINION. What makes you the god of the board? that puddle that you have before you is what is making you blind AY. :lol:

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:
ILOVETHEPACK said:
NDPackerFan said:
Nah, pretty sure I was going blind by your lack of English and/or writing skills. Either that, or the subject matter that you used in your puddle of words...you don't tell the best player in your franchise's history to "sh*t or get off the pot"... :roll:

I can say what ever I please, this is my OPINION. What makes you the god of the board? that puddle that you have before you is what is making you blind AY. :lol:

Don't recall me saying I was the god of the board...my opinion is that you're a closet [email protected] should change your name to ILOVETOFUDGEPACK.

There, I'm done with you...respond as you wish.

GO PACK!

OP
OP
I

ILOVETHEPACK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What ever Dude High school Principal? what ever. You probably live with your Mom and Dad and play on the internet all day. I have been a Packer fan for all of my life, born bread and raised in the dairy state. Sorry im no band wagon jumper. Go back to coaching baseball you whack job. And I-am so done with you. P.S. you are the one who startee the slamming GOD.

Members online

Latest posts