It feels good to win

Packerbacker04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This one is nice especially living in Michigan. You can hear crickets chirping right now. :lol: Lion fans were really loud before the game saying how bad they were going to smoke us. My thoughts on the game is our offense is really clicking and coming on but our defense still sucks. We need to fix that. I hope we can steal one in Philly next week. Go Pack

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it strange how Chi and GB both made Det D look absolutely terrible, but somehow Det was able to stone Seattle into only 9 points???

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game was AWESOME finally one in the win column...WOO HOOOO!!! We do need to work on our D it sucked,,,but hey we still won...another WOO HOOOOO!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mondays are much better after a Sunday win. I havent yelled at anyone here at work(yet)!

I bought a nice GB Pullover sweater today too! Winters a-comin!

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DET barely loses to SEA 9-6. NYG comes back to win PHI. SEA crushes NYG. GB beats DET. I think we have a chance aginst the Eagles.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calicheesehead said:
DET barely loses to SEA 9-6. NYG comes back to win PHI. SEA crushes NYG. GB beats DET. I think we have a chance aginst the Eagles.

Really the only thing that worries me about this game is philly's blitz against our young Oline. Something tells me we are going to be using max protection yet again.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Cory said:
calicheesehead said:

Really the only thing that worries me about this game is philly's blitz against our young Oline. Something tells me we are going to be using max protection yet again.

They handled the front 4 of the Lions very well, ( and they are a very good group) Jags had those guys ready to play..

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
Cory said:
calicheesehead said:

They handled the front 4 of the Lions very well, ( and they are a very good group) Jags had those guys ready to play..

I think the line played admirably against the Lions front 4 which you are correct they are very good. However, we still had to use 7 to block on many occasions. Philly's blitz still worries me.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was gone for the weekend so just finished watching the game. I can't believe Green fumbled again but good to know we could rise above it but he's gotta quit that or we shouldn't play him in the last 2 minutes. From the replays and score I thought the defence played useless but after watching the game I see they had a lot of positives. Hawk looked good and after Manuel got burnt he redeemed himself but has to be better in the open field. As for the offence what else to say but Brett's the man. Good to see Jennings emerging which should give Brett even more reason to stay mentaly interested which to me is his biggest obstacle. If we can get Koren going as a WR this offence should be able to put points up on anyone if we get the protection. So hooray to the Pack and King Favre

calicheesehead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Winter clothing? You mean its time for socks already? I swear the only way you can tell what season it is down here, is by what's selling in the seasonal isle of Rite Aid.

Members online

Latest posts