Is it time to boycott?

Reaction score
I believe fans boycotting the remaining home games may get Murphy's attention. It will show that fans are fed up with a mediocer product, and maybe he'll get to work.
Thoughts?
I stopped eating Cheesecurds 2 weeks ago. I’m going to boycott a different type of Wisconsin Cheese each time we lose.
Let’s Hit ‘em where it hurts :tup:

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I believe fans boycotting the remaining home games may get Murphy's attention. It will show that fans are fed up with a mediocer product, and maybe he'll get to work.

Thoughts?

I read (hear) you. However, if anything, the crowd should've left en mass during the 4th quarter of the Ravens game. I have never been so mad watching a Packers game since Favre threw that pick that sent the Giants to the Super Bowl...the 2007 NFC Championship. I was done with him after that. Man...I broke my tv. Here's a good link... https://www.si.com/nfl/2017/01/05/packers-giants-2007-nfc-championship-game-****-history

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's also a business. would you go a restaurant that sold overpriced, mediocre, food just because you loved the location and back story? just saying. i think they're very aware of how the fans feel without boycotting.
Actually yes.... I not only would.... but I'm sure I have many times.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You all know if you want to jump off the bandwagon you don’t need to post. We didn’t really even know when you jumped on. We just knew it got full fast as we were doing well.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny this thread comes up. I was listening to a Chicago sports station earlier and they were suggesting that the fans begin to boycott, not buying merchandise, not going to games, etc.

People say that the fans will always show up for Packer games, but I'm not so sure. The team has had a winning tradition the last 25 years (which is great), and that might create some feelings of entitlement among the newer fans. If things go south, will they support the team to the same degree? I'm not so sure.

Members online