1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Interesting factoid

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by PackinSteel, Sep 14, 2007.

1. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Heard this somewhere on NFL Network yesterday... Vikings (1-0) at Lions (1-0) Sunday - they have NEVER met each other with undefeated records.

2. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    "Haleys Comet" comes around more often then that happening! :lol:

3. vike4life

vike4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Why would anyone find that hard to believe. When was the last time the Lions had a winning season?

Plus, you have to give Ex-Viking coach Denny Green some credit. Yep, he had his nose so far up Paul Taglibue's *** that in most seasons we played at Chicago and at Green Bay early in the season. Before the weather got bad. We always played Detroit later in the season during the Green era.

4. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Well that ain't a shock they are both crap thats why.

5. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Did i say i found it hard to believe??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't believe this. This had to be statistically impossible, so I checked.

You know what's funny Vike4life? I went back to 1969, and the Vikings have met the Lions a bunch of times with undefeated records. It's always the Lions that have the loss(es). the exception - '94 and it was the Lions who had the undefeated record and the Vikings lost to the Packers in the previous game.

Vikings fans must really love playing the Lions though. Even in your lean years, you always seem to be able to beat the Lions.

7. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, in case anyone is wondering, I didn't go earlier than '69. But so far, it's true. If anyone wants to go back before '69, be my guest.

8. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I find it weird that almost everyone is picking the Lions to win this game. I guess it's because of all those sexy players on offense. Well wait, actually there are only two, and they both play wide receiver. Other than that, they are the same old Lions, except their defense is even worse.

9. PackinSteel

PackinSteel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Simple reason - because they are playing the Vikings! :roll: