1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Injury Bug

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by NDPackerFan, Aug 9, 2007.

1. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

May 20, 2005
    OK, I'll start by saying I'm too lazy to research this myself. Doesn't it seem that the Packers have an over-abundance of injuries every pre-season as compared to most teams?

Everything I'm reading is saying that this guy dropped out of practice for this and this player was excused for that...it gets old.
  2. pack_in_black

pack_in_black Cheesehead

Aug 15, 2006
    I assume it's natural, and happens with every team at this time of year. It's football, people get nicked up. No use gutting out practices when you could be hanging back so you can be healty for the game.

A team that actually had the bug the last couple of years was Cleveland. Thank God we aint them.
  3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Dec 11, 2004
    Dunno, I don't follow any other team as closely as I do the Packers. Sorry :(