I'm sorry, but either MM or AROD need to realize...

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For some reason I have never been a fan of Jordy and have thought of him as a bust. Maybe its because he was the worst returner ever last season.

Jordy's game is definitely not in the return game...but I am really curious why he isn't involved more in the redzone on classic fade routes...I do believe that Jordy has been more sure-handed & reliable then JONES, but JONES gets way more balls thrown his way...Analysts & fans talk up our receiver core all the time, but frankly we rarely use all of our receivers...who do you blame that on...Rodgers? Gameplan? Receivers not getting open?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Jordy's game is definitely not in the return game...but I am really curious why he isn't involved more in the redzone on classic fade routes...I do believe that Jordy has been more sure-handed & reliable then JONES, but JONES gets way more balls thrown his way...Analysts & fans talk up our receiver core all the time, but frankly we rarely use all of our receivers...who do you blame that on...Rodgers? Gameplan? Receivers not getting open?

I blame it on our receivers putting forth half assed efforts. To me it seems like we have a guy in Jones who doesn't put forth the effort because he thinks he should be a #1 on another team and a player in Nelson who is happy to even be where he is in the NFL. I agree that our receiving corps is overhyped, though, when healthy between Jennings, Driver, and Finley, were stacked.

Members online

Latest posts